General - page 597

Hi, I'm experiencing a curious situation here which probably is a bug in RAM management by MT5 Terminal with the PlaySound function. First, consider the following print: 2Gb, just a little bit of RAM consumption, isn't it? :P No here is the situation: I have a costum indicator which uses the
Dear Community. I have setup the copying correct I believe. However I am not allowed to copy the signal I have paid for. My broker has currency pair ending like EURUSD.ecn I have this report in the "Toolbox" Journal: 2020.06.01 05:06:26.125 Terminal JF Global MetaTrader 5 x64 build 2460 started for
Hello, I need your help I would like to know how on this order a can put a stop loss : trade.Sell(0.10,NULL,Bid,0,(Bid-10 * _Point),NULL); I managed to put a take profit but not a stop loss. thank you in advance
  MetaTrader  (6)
I have a script, during executing suddenly MetatTraded will close but MetaEditor is still open. how can i find out the reason of closing MetaEditor
Hi how can i trade with MetaTrader 5 on <platform name removed >? I search in googel for over 2 hours
Hi! 1. I am following a signal on my MT4 (IC Markets) - everything has worked in May when I started. But, now in June when I look at the Terminal window and Signals, my trading statistics / results all show just zeroes. Q1: Is something wrong and can it be fixed, if so, how? Q2: Who should/can one
double   Bar_Close[];double Distance(double& Bar_Close[]){...} for double I know it pass like above but how about this? MqlRates Bar_Rates[]; how can I pass the array as an argument into the function?
Hi how can I request for a refund for indicator that I bought since I saw that she also have this indicator which is exclusive for EurUsd only the only currency pair I trade. What I bought is for multi currency and the seller told me that I have to contact service desk to help me with this matter
I am interesting in MT5 Subscriptions service, however I doesn't know which broker provide Asia market stocks data service
Hi, I'm developing an indicator that tries to capture drawings (thus objects) in the graph and then work with them. Since the drawings are going to have a standarized naming, I'm using a call to ObjectFind to monitor if a new object has been drawn: bool hasDObjWithThisId(const int dObjId, const
I need help. On Sunday June 1 at 10:35pm est I went short on GBP/JPY as follows: My Entry was at 133.579 My stop loss was 133.669 The closest candle on retracement was 133.609 However My stop loss was still hit. Can someone explain to me why? I anxiously await an answer.. Confused
pLEASE BRING an API. An integration with other brokers. Let me trade ANYTHING with METATRADER. I don`t want to learn other language. I am lazy now and old. Can you make an alliance with interactive brokers? It could be fascinating if I could pick up a stock or anything and just trade from the
Choose MT4 or MT5? Which is the best for copy trading
Dear experienced traders Do you know what does archived mean in signal? Thank you in advance and best wishes, Sky
The first time I couldn't find my post I assumed I posted it wrong. But after a second attempt and not finding it again I think it's been taken down. I breezed through the rules but I didn't see anything that suggested I was violating them. Am I not allowed to ask for an experienced coder to help
I seee MT5 have SQLlite integration, Does it support MySQL
Do anyone have this indicator the MBFX timing indicator so I could download it and maybe with some text on how to use it effectively, many thanks in advance
I am wondering about the 2nd to last parameter . int icustom_var = iCustom ( _Symbol , 0 , "blabla" , 20 , true , 0 , 3 , 1 ); The parameter with the value of 3 in my example above. In the docs in says its the mode of the indicator. In a lot of examples ive seen people referring to they say its the
How I can configure copying parameters for trading signals
Hi,    I am trying to use WebRequest to send a header and get a response. Basically I have the follow parameters:    url: "http://www.b3.com.br/main.jsp...
I lost the old phone number and I want to replace it with the new phone number in the security section. Please help me
Hello! I need some help. I'm connected to mt5 platform with my broker account, but on the mt5 platform I cannot see the $100 I've deposited nor the robot I've rented. I need help on this issue, please
Today i am rent Market EA, but can not install, pls help. Thanks! The order number: 200531_1119, Authorization code: T39785
Hi There Is there a way to hide the indicator windows in MT5? For example in Tradingview when you double click the chart windows it hides all the indicator windows, and then shows them again after another double click
[Deleted]
I see to sell signals I have a difficulty in that after you have a new sim number , the new number ( with) the old sim number have to respond on your new phone , but since upgrading on trading knowledge or should I close the account and just re-open although I will loose the $15 still on the mql
  Need Support  (4)
Hello, I've made two accounts not knowing I could have only one account. Can you please transfer the balance from account name: GP112233 to account name: GP1122? Thanks
The new "Search & Replace" window, really? In comparison, the VS-C# editor uses 10% of the space and does the same. For "Search and Replace" in further files, there should be another window, cause nobody needs this more than in one of 10.000 cases, same as with search in community ... who needs this
Hi guys, Wanna know  with keeping signal copy in mind, I'm looking for a way by where I trade daily, but want to  copy my signals only to family members who  holds trading accounts. In other words, not for public view. Any Ideas?
Can anyone advise me. I have been running 2 MT 5 account on my normal desktop with 2 EA i purchased through MQL5. Normally these are linked to Experts Advisor -----Markets. ( they show under markets) The Market drop down is not showing and therefore no EA. MQL5 is fully signed in and using same MT5
I enabled VPS in my account for one month but it was activated under auto renewal and took away the entire balance from my account. Now I don't need VPS. If I deposit money in my account will that amount also get debited under this auto renewal plan