General - page 1197

Is "market depth" working  (91   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
I right click on the chart and select market depth, but the window only shows prices and the possibility to open pending orders. I thought there should also be trade volumes... Is my broker so lazy that he didn't set it or what? Does it work for you
  I Am A  (10)
Scalper IntraDay Trader Investor Position trader
D1 price is on primary bearish with secondary flat since the mddle of last week: The price is located below Ichimoku cloud/kumo which is indicating the primary bearish for this timeframeChinkou Span line is located too far from the price for any breakout or breakdown in the near futureNearest...
I've seen, in several places, ones using a Pivot Point Indicator that displays the pivot points for each day ( Period ) on a chart with labels and values at each support and resistance line. I was wondering if someone could show me where to find this indicator. Been looking around and haven't...
[Deleted]
I've come across a weird thing with regards to the MqlRates. I've used the data for each tick from the OnTick() event and calculated my own rates using the ticks. So assume I want to calculate the "high" price at a given day at 9h00 using a period of H1. Hence, you would use all ticks between 8h00...
Hello everybody,I am new to forum. I have designed a panel in which whenever I will click the button I want the new panel appearing on same chart window.Help me please.Thank you in advance!
EURUSD: Builds Up Upside Momentum EURUSD: With EUR reversing its Wednesday losses on Thursday, further upside pressure is envisaged. Support is seen at 1.1400 level with a cut through here opening the door for more downside towards the 1.1350 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.1300 level...
How do draw a parallel line
Today Yesterday Few days ago Few weeks ago Months ago Years ago Never done and never will
  Macd 2 lines  (1)
hello all i use macd 2 lines as a main indicator on charts.i cannot stay on machine all time. i need help to add an alert sound and message when cross occurs between macd lines . thanks
I have tried the MQL5 hosting.. Its really really good. Curious question - -- -> when i cancel my hosting... do my EAs and indicators remain in the cloud? or do they get deleted when i cancel the subscription?
[Deleted]
I do not put a stop loss, but why stop loss can occur.? I use fake stop loss in another chart (very far away stop loss), but in Hiden TP_SL EA at others chart, I do not use stop loss, only hiden take profit. Why in this case, stop loss can happen.? Anybody,... any clue.?
Chinese yuan Danish krone Hong Kong dollar Danish krone Other None
We are glad to announce that MQL4 language has been included into TIOBE Programming Community Index for December 2014. This is a monthly indicator of the popularity of programming languages prepared by the Netherlands-based company TIOBE Software BV since 2001. This is an important event for...
AUDUSD: Faces Recovery Risk AUDUSD: With AUDUSD threatening further corrective recovery, bull pressure is envisaged. On the downside, support resides at the 0.7750 level where a breach will aim at the 0.7700 level. Below that level will set the stage for a run at the 0.7650 level with a cut...
Hi, I have setup some private signals in MQL5 signal for my MT4 demo accounts. After several months of trading, i found that the equity history drawdown curve for the previous several months were lost and the graph only displaying the equity drawdown for the current latest month. How can i...
Billionaire Warren Buffett said he does not expect the Federal Reserve to raise interest rates anytime in 2015 due to the strong U.S. dollar and the global uncertainty. He stated this while discussing several topics in an interview on the Fox Business Network on Wednesday. "It'd be very tough for...
Hi friends, I have a script to only place new orders if position.Volume == 0. THe problem is that even after i've done the position.close, position.volume continues to carry the old position value. In test environment I can see the position.close flattening my position but a Print of position...
I am testing and EA which has a few Comments to be displayed on the top left hand corner. During backtesting I am not able to see those but if I use a Demo account its shown. So can anyone help me out to fix this ? Am I missing to set anything ?
D1 price is on primary bullish with secondary ranging: The price is located above Ichimoku cloud/kumo which is indicating the primary bullish for this timeframeChinkou Span line is located to be far from the price for any good possible breakout or breakdown in the near futureNearest support level...
A question for experienced users of this service and its creators. How confidential are user advisors and scripts when using the service? Is it possible that my "grail" will leak into other hands
CRUDE OIL: Bearish, Looks To Weaken Further CRUDE OIL: Having turned lower on Wednesday following its Tuesday price failure, further downside is likely. On the upside, resistance resides at the 52.00 level where a break will expose the 53.00 level followed by the 54.00 level where a break will aim...
Hi, I'd like to reset one signal that I signed to their default settings. How should I do that? Reseting mql4? unsubscribing then subscribing again (Do I have to pay again?)? thanks
In a press release that jolted the markets, the ECB announced that it will no longer accept Greek government debt as collateral starting next week. But this news is not necessarily a potential liquidity disaster for Greek banks. The Greek banking system is not particularly reliant on Greek sovereign...
Good afternoon, I intend to create the OBTR indicator for MQL5, as my trade system (non EA) is based on that. I finished my EA (finally fully operational now), and it makes some good trades (excellent actually hehe) and some others which are rather disappointing, due to the lack of trend and volume
  EA not trading - help  (15   1 2)
Good afternoon guys. My EA is not trading. I tried all sorts of different testings (strategy, profiling, real time), and no error messages popped up yet my EA would not trade... According to my judgement, my EA should trade using the parameters I set. I can not comprehend what is wrong and I need...
So far I had opened 2 demo account with my signal, but both account placed in archive and not allowing to monitoring or subscribing, anyone can suggest me, why this is happening with me?
UP DOWN NO IDEA