General - page 1194

Hi Is there option to offer signals for free on real account. I see many traders offering this. For example https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/xxx But i could not see the option. There is minimum subscription charges 20$.
FX Insight. Test your luck! Hit the mark! (GBP/USD on 28.02.2015). FXOpen regularly holds a competition where the winner can get $30. Currency pair: GBP/USD Date for determination of the course: closed at 22:59 27.02.2015 (terminal time) Acceptance of rates will be ended: February,24 Date of...
Hi Guys Well , It's the first time I Create A topic in This Section ... and I name it "For The Professionals" .. because I Want , And I have The Passion To Be A Professional MQL5 Programmer , And To ask The Professionals in this forum This Question : What Is The Steps That You Advise...
Trying to open support ticket but site complains my title is too long when it is not.
[Deleted]
Dear tradingfriends, Is it possible that someone code / make an indicator for me? IF the candle CLOSE OUT the BollingerBands 20 3.0 (up or down) (5min time frame) give an pupup screen and an sound alert and arrow? if it happen, play 5 minute the other way when this happens.. 90-95% of the trades are...
AUDUSD: Faces Further Recovery Risk AUDUSD: With AUDUSD strengthening on Tuesday, we expect more recovery to occur. On the downside, support resides at the 0.7700 level where a breach will aim at the 0.7650 level. Below that level will set the stage for a run at the 0.7600 level with a cut through...
  Where to start?  (203   1 2 3 4 5 ... 20 21)
Hello. My name is Vasily, I am looking for a job on the internet, I came to the conclusion that Forex is exactly what I need, no dominating bosses and everything is in your hands. Can you please tell me how I can become a profitable trader? I´ve already had an introductory course at Forex-Club and
Fighting has flared up again in the Ukraine. The Egyptians are sending soldiers into Libya as another North African state collapses into chaos. The militants of Islamic State are spreading their influence across the region. You’d think Barack Obama might have bigger foreign policy issues to worry...
  Chart Question  (2)
Is it possible to find the value of a Ichimoku cloud for a 15 minute timeframe, while on a 1 hour, to display on a 1 hour chart? Thanks!
Japan 225 seems to be a very fluid indices very easy to make money and too easy to lose money, a single movement is about 5pips guys any ideas on how to effectively trade it. I had traded it severally. made money and got burnt equally!
The signals are not getting traded on my MT4 - despite the computer being on all the time and MT4 connected.. any idea what the issue could be?
Hi there, Is there a way to a define a fixed 3 pips spread for the EURUSD and 4 pips spread for the GBPUSD? I would like to have this accounted in the MT5 optimization.
GOLD: Weakens, Eyes The 1,216.00 Level. GOLD: With GOLD seen selling off on Tuesday, further downside pressure is now envisaged. On the downside, support comes in at the 1,216.00 level where a break will aim at the 1,200.00 level. Below here if seen could trigger further downside towards the 1,180...
By mistake, I used my wife's MT4 account and managed to create Signal in my profile. That make me worried because I used to provide Investor password to potential clients interested about my EA. Once Signal is created by an unauthorized subscriber, the account can no longer be used by its rightful...
EURUSD: Remains Weak And Targeting Further Decline EURUSD: Having weakened on Monday, it now faces its broader downside pressure as long as it trades below the 1.1533 level. Support is seen at 1.1300 level with a cut through here opening the door for more downside towards the 1.1269 level. Further...
  File Issue  (1)
Hi All, When I attach my Expert first time and remove it via the terminal (right click on smiley and remove expert) it removes with no error. If I re-add me expert and remove it again the second time the terminal takes very long and give a Abnormal program termination error after while. I...
Following the reported withdrawal of what Greece deemed as an acceptable draft document to move forward - replaced by an "absurd, unacceptable" draft by EU President Dijsselbloem - it appears the Germans are none too happy. A senior lawmaker from Angela Merkel's Christian Union bloc has demanded...
  Meat Quots id?  (6)
I`M using mt4 desktop, im trying to post a job but cannot figure what is my mq id this is on the ea order page, can anyone help me with this?
[Deleted]
Hi, I depositted some money to my account, then the web site upgraded. When upgrading is finished, i could not see the money in my account. I checked the bank. It was sent to mql5 by gate2shop. No money yet. Is that normal
International regulators struggling to rein in the $5 trillion-a-day global foreign exchange market are finally finding some support from asset managers warming to the idea of moving more trading onto exchanges. The juggernaut forex market operates 24 hours a day across all time zones, but unlike...
GOLD: Bearish, Remains Vulnerable GOLD:GOLD may have closed marginally lower the past week but it continues to hold on to its broader downside pressure medium term. On the downside, support comes in at the 1,216.00 level where a break will aim at the 1,200.00 level. Below here if seen could trigger...
16.02 trend NZD/CHF is down update H1 on the way
Forex Stock Market Commodity exchange CFD Trading Binary trading
Hello, Could some one update the code here: files_en.zip To work on new MT4 versions please? Thank you so much!
EURUSD: Vulnerable Below The 1.1533 Level EURUSD: While EUR may have closed higher the past week, it still faces its broader downside pressure as long as it trades below the 1.1533 level. Support is seen at 1.1300 level with a cut through here opening the door for more downside towards the 1.1269...
When a trader wants to download any of the market products, he has no control of the destination of the EA or indicator. How can a trader choose which platforn to download a product?
Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis said on Saturday he believed Athens would reach an agreement with its EU lenders about the way out of its international bailout, "even at the last minute". Asked in an interview with the Greek daily Kathimerini what would happen if no agreement was reached...
What do you traders feel about trade size? For me, on a 50:1 leveraged account the perfect size seems to be 40% of free margin used in total and starting out with 20% on initial position. That seems to give me enough room to scale a trade up to 40% usage if needed, but enough risk so that I don't...
I need help with an MT4 EA that has an input variable of buy or sell at a specific time of day, tp and sl inputs, and finally an input to close open order at specific time of day. The buy can be a true/false and the sell can be the same way. I don't mind selecting true/false each time. I have't...
FX: How to Trade Greek Debt Deal Talks The ongoing negotiations between Greece and her creditors are driving euro traders crazy. One day of progress is followed by another day of setbacks. This back and forth is keeping euro traders on their toes and EUR/USD in a range. While we ended the week with...