General - page 1205

[Deleted]
  PENDING ORDER  (1)
Hello, I would like to ask whether an EA is available for opening pending orders in sequence regardless of the quoted price. That is to say that if I have opened a position at 120.10 using market execution place a pending order Sell Stop 50 pips below and another pending order at same Buy Stop at...
Good morning. I am extremely happy I have just finished my trading EA. On the other hand on the indicator MACD, I am getting an awkward error ("MACD" [4002] - "Wrong parameter in the inner call of the client terminal function"). What does that even mean? Thanks for your attention. Kind...
The European Central Bank's (ECB) potential government bond-buying program must be massive to be efficient, the bank's Executive Board member Benoit Coeure said on Friday in an interview with the Irish Times. "For it to be efficient, it has to be big," Coeure cautioned in the interview published on...
The shock move from the Swiss National Bank has significantly impacted foreign exchange and also foreign exchange brokers. We already noted how such events are tests for brokers. And now, here is a round up of 12 reactions (updated) This is only a partial list giving you an idea of the range of...
I bought a number of ea and when I try to backtesting it, it just finished with no trade were made with 99% modeling quality. It happened to three of my EAs, but with the built-in EAs like the MACD it has no problem. I'm using Mt4 build 765.
Hello everybody, first, I apologize for my English, "by google". I would like to see if someone can help me, I'm not a big MQL4 programmer , I'm starting now, and I'm joining some indicators. But I did not succeed, as I proceed to do that, or someone could indicate some post that read me, I'm...
2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Never again
Hi, Im new to coding and trying to modify an indicator use a monthly time frame . I have the following that works so far up to weekly but cant figure out how to get monthly working and what number i need to use for monthly. Also i am assuming 10080 minutes is correct for weekly as my indicator seems...
Dear friends, Do you know how to put Stochastic ON CHART (NOT separated window)? Please teach me how to do that. Thanks, anton
Am i allowed to use leverage and Forex EA in Option trading?
could someone please guide me to some good supply/demand indicators?..i need an indicator which will indicate to me when the market is slowing down and preparing to turn. thx
I am using the below example code from Metaquote; however, I am getting the message [Position already closed] and it would not enter the Stop Loss and Take Profit for my order. Below is my screen capture of the Trade Journal. sOP = "BUY"; clOP = Aqua; l_cmd_36 =0;...
Hey, I am looking for an indicator which is something like a dashboard. on this dashboard there should be the currencies you have selected and when one currency is next to a pivot point (s1,s2,r1,r2) there should pop up something like an alert or number on this dashboard. Anyone got an idea?...
Hi! I just came along this RenkoAM indicator and really want to test it out but it does not work correctly for me. I did not change any settings or coding, simply attached it to a chart (I'm using RenkoLiveChart_v3_2): Any ideas how to fix this? Or is there another version of this indi, that I could...
[Deleted]
  How..?  (5)
How To add Social Messenger to Background profil pic.?
Some MQL5 'denizens' are using the reviews section almost like a forum. There is obviously a demand for people to have a chat forum that is about a signal they are following. A sub-forum. Right now, we have private messages and reviews. Why not allow signal providers to have a sub-forum for their...
Forex trading is not all about making money- or necessarily all about the profit, it is also about minimizing losses. It is true as it is that simple, you cannot be said to be negative when you anticipate losses- no one is a prophet of doom if he starts planning how to reduce the effects of a
I have 2 MQL4 platforms running with different brokers. When I try to subscribe to signals, my subscription appears to be linking to the wrong platform - which does not have signals available. When I click to subscribe from the MQL5 website, it is my wrong platform which starts up. Can some one...
Hi everyone, Hope you're fine, Does someone know if the Savitzky-Golay Filter exists on MT4 and if you have already use it ? Savitzky–Golay filter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia This filter permits to smooth the price without lag or minimal lag (Like NoLag ma ?) Thanks for your next answer...
Hello to everyone, I've been trading for a while but I'm new to MQL5. I want to copy signals on one of my brokers, but every time I am redirected to an Exness Demo account I have, which is NOT the account I want the trades copied to. What can I do to copy the trades in the broker I want? I...
I have only been coding EA's for about 5 years now. I have never experienced this problem until I just got the new build on metatrader. It stops letting me compile my EA after I am close to finishing it. It tells me that it is write protected. I try to use the one of two options and overwrite it but...
Hi why not just combine mql4 site and mql5 site to one site called mql.com because currently there are two sons and metaquotes is the parent. Its obvious that mql4 is being neglected while mql5 the last born is being pampered and getting more snacks. This is not so great for mt4 lovers. So why not...
  Indicator Modification  (116   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
Hello, Some time ago I found the indicator attached on the net, and forgot about it. Now I am testing it in some pairs, and I find it has some merit. However, it has some "cosmetic" problems, since it does not allow to change the signal indication settings. I wonder if there is a chance to develop a
Hi I cannot subscribe several signals  (ITC , Loading..). "subscribe" button is not active in MT4 platform but i can subscribe from MQL5.com (but i cannot from my VPS) do you know why ? best regards
[Deleted]
  All freelancers are welcome to respond  (69   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Have there been any interesting (in terms of robustness) TS ideas out of the thousands of jobs you have done? Have you come across anything that allowed you to take a different look at your personal TS, to improve their trading ideas? Did it give you an incentive to research the market again? And
Hi,     I have developed a DLL in VS 2010 ( Uses Unicode Character Set ) and am trying to pass string (wchar_t*) from the DLL  function as return value but have failed in every attempt. Need help to get this issue resolved.  e.g DLLAPI wchar_t* __stdcall cMySqlVersion() 
please help. i used window xp
Good evening everyone .I bought a robot , but when I try to download it gives me the error : Installation failed [ 403 ] . Why can not I use a robot that I bought ?Best Regards.