General - page 1586

hello , im looking for somekind of possition managment EA mt4 cant deal good with possition managment automatecly, i mean like closing half possition @ X price or after Y pips , or close @ X price and open a oposite trade with Z lots . i use EA called managetpV34 , but it miss some things there ,...
  Free on Twitter  (7)
This is so cool .. realtime Free signals on Twitter Break Forex (BreakForex) on Twitter
  New  (1)
Hi I am Warren and I have been trading for five months now and so am very new to the forex market, I hope that I will be able to gain lots of knoowledge from everyone and in turn hope to be able to contribute to the forum as well. Hope to have a long and fruitfull stay with FXFISHERMAN
Forex market is the world largest financial market which has no physical location .It operates through electronic network. Investor determines the trend of currency rate and buy or sell currencies depends upon appreciating or depreciating in the value of currency respectively. Following are the main...
You will find the reason why I started this private journal from the following link: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/197700 More stuff to be added later.
One of the best ways to get started in Forex trading is to begin by investing in a Forex mini account. You can open a mini account with as little as $250, and even $100 with some services. In contrast, a normal Forex account usually requires a minimum of $2,500 to open an investment in. And with...
pls can somebody make me believe that this site is notlike other sites i bin to that bark but don't bite-i have the same question as richie499 about pending orders and it goes: "I find typing with my arthritic fingers a problem! Would it be possible, when placing pending orders in meta4, to have...
  Back testing  (1)
We are currently rewriting our automated trading system using MetaTrader. Our trading system has already been written and extensively back tested using aother platform and language. We are now aiming to compare our detailed back test datas (period covered is January 2005 to July 2007 for EurUSD -
We experienced a little bounce in the USD and if Bernanke doesn't shock us, we may be pippin' later on today when the NY session is is full gear. As much as I like charting/technical analysis - I'm never opposed to making a buck, jappy, cable, etc. off of these policy wonks and their diatribes....
NEW YORK — The owners of a company that managed hundreds of millions of dollars for universities and charities were arrested Wednesday on charges of looting their investment funds for over a decade to buy horses, collectibles and other personal items. Paul Greenwood, 61, and Stephen Walsh, 64,...
[Deleted]
Dear Traders, Here are the 5 Golden Rules of Trading. Which one is the most important in the success of the traders? 1. Invest in the direction of the Trend! 2. Cut Losses Quickly. 3. Let Profits Grow 4. Diversify. 5. Manage Risk. Regards mark04
[Deleted]
I am a forex beginner. I've been trying different indicators to help me profit from forex trading , but most are complicated and difficult to understand. I am glad if someone out there can help me with something easy and reliable
hi all, i am needing some codes to display text on the charts ... so that i see the value and what is happening to the chart immediately. i used to have the script but lost it due to my PC crash. could someone help me on this? just need the commands to do display will do. thanks.
  Forex assistant  (1)
Hello, I have found a very nice free tool and added alarms in forex crucial times. London open Frankfurt open Dow open Daily candle H4 candles Each hour you will have an announcement concerning the H1 candle. Ofcourse you can tailor made your needs Forex Sharing- Share your templates, systems and...
  Forex assistant  (4)
Hello, I have found a very nice free tool and added alarms in forex crucial times. London open Frankfurt open Dow open Daily candle H4 candles Each hour you will have an announcement concerning the H1 candle. Ofcourse you can tailor made your needs Forex Sharing- Share your templates, systems and...
Hi to you all... I have an expert that i am running on MT4, and I wanted to ask if I can put in on the MULTI TEMINAL for couple of clients at once? Thank You Haim
[Deleted]
I would like to start trading in foreign exchange, and I am looking for tips on how to get started with forex trading? I have looked at some of the trading platforms out there, and they seem quite complex and intimidating. Your help would be appreciated.
If you are reading this article you probably heard about FOREX. Or perhaps, you want more information on FX. There are many aspects to FX. And, it takes some time to learn before you become a successful forex trader. With proper self taught, education you can achieve this goal. Once you...
  Hello Everyone !  (5)
Hello Everyone ! This is a great site and I wanted to say hello. C'ya
I have been reading on forex for more than 1mth and have just started trying on demo acct with MIG for last week. sticking to the discipline and basic, i look over multiple time frame for confirmation of trend to enter trade and sometime did took small risk while doing manual trading. Overall...
[Deleted]
Hi all how is it going? I have a script I need help with. what I want to add is a trailing stop input to this script like T.P. & S.l. in the code. Also an input for a lock in pipes so if I have an open trade & I set my trailing stop at say fifteen & made the market doesn't reach the trailing stop...
[Deleted]
Hi All how is it going? I have a script I need help with.What I want to add is a trailing stop input to this script like tp and sl in the code. And also a input for a lock in pips so if I have a open trade and I set my trailing stop at say 15 and the market doesn't reach the trailing stop and...
I want to translate the template report of daily report, monthly report. Send by email. Can somebody tell me how to do it? Which template should I translate, how to set up everymonths, it automatic send monthly report to the customer, order confirmation to customer's email. Thx a lot.
I have been using a pretty simple manual setup for (M1) GBP/USD. Has been working very well manually as a scalper. I am hoping someone will help me develop an EA to open an close trades based on the MA crossing the trend line and grabbing just a few PIPs 3-10. With a 8-10 pip SL. Also with...
The historical evolution of foreign exchange markets can be compartmentalized into 3 distinct phases namely the gold exchange period, followed by the Bretton Woods Agreement, to its current setting. The gold exchange standard ruled over international economic system between 1876 and World War I....
There is little known about Ralph Wanger other than the fact that he was one of the most successful investment traders in the United States. Wanger is one of the younger investors to be recognized with the likes of T. Rowe Price and Philip A Fisher, but he was excellent with the investments he made....
Michael Marcus is an industry whiz kid who having taken his entire fortune and investing it in commodities turned it from $30,000 to $80 million in less than 20 years. He was mentored by investor Ed Seykota while working as an analyst and has passed on what he learned to others ever since. Continue...
Known at the ‘father of growth investing’, Thomas Rowe Price was one of the founding fathers of investing and trading as it is known today. He was not afraid of change and as an investor who grew up during the Great Depression, he was not afraid to jump into an investment with both feet Continue to...
If you are an investor using the CAN SLIM strategy of investing then you have heard of its investor William O’Neil. In the highly competitive investment industry, O’Neil is one of the younger traders who have come behind great names like Jim Slater and John Neff. He started a business publication...
One of the few Americans to ever be knighted by Queen Elizabeth II of England, Sir John Templeton is looked upon today as the inventor of mutual funds. He has been called the ‘greatest global stock picker of the century’ by Money Magazine and while he has retired from active trading, he still is...