General - page 1201

I already have an Expert Advisor but do not know how to install it into my Trading Platform or into my MT4(MQL5) account, please someone help with solution. thanks
i have been hearing about this a lot of times from the internet blogs etc, I have never met a successful forex broker ( non in my neighborhood or country), I have read people saying it is possible making profits in the demo account but not in the real account!! is this true?
Here is a silly question. Can someone help me identify the data in columns 3 to 6? Many thanks
[Deleted]
Hi all, I am using this very simple SMA-Crossover indicator that i downloaded from this side. Is it possible to get an alarm (pop up screen) with currency pair show in the popup ? I downloaded many other cross over indicators with alarm, but the arrow/signals were way of. This one give me what i...
If you will excuse my ignorance , I don’t need a VPS if I am using a signals service . ???   Is this correct    Jack
  EMAIL ALERTS  (1)
How to set email alerts on ** indicators e.g. ** oscillator? <indicator name removed by moderator>
Hi there, the balance of an account according to a signal is about 111000 USD100. What means USD100? Do I have to multiply the balance with 100 to get the balance in USD, here 111000 * 100 = 11100000 USD? Thank you very much! Kind Regards, Lars
I have a strange phenomenon - I can't get a D1 chart for the AUDUSD. &nbsp;I can get H4 and W1 on the live server (GMT-5) and I can get the D1 chart on the practice server. &nbsp;Has anyone got any idea how to fix this please?
  UScents account  (3)
Hi there, I read that is it possible to have the balance of your account in UScents instead of USD. Where can I have such an account? Which banks are supporting this option? Thank you very much! Kind Regards, Lars
Those curious to learn why Greece is the only country excluded form the ECB' QE (for now) as the soon to be former Greek PM Samaras said moments ago... GREEK PM SAMARAS SAYS WITHOUT CLOSING THE CURRENT REVIEW, GREECE WILL BE EXCLUDED FROM ECB BOND-BUY PROGRAMME ... will not find any additional...
After my broker close down after the chf issue I sign up a new mt5 broker and started optimizing my EA. I was surprise on the speed that it was being optimized. question 1. is there different format of history data 2. why is there a difference in speed?
  Spreadsheet  (2)
Hi, I am trying to setup a spreadsheet with drop down selection button, if someone can give me the key strokes of how to do this, that will be cool. Thanks
Can my broker see my SL andTP positions in real time? Forgive me if it's a stupid question, i'm new to MT4!
hello now that microsoft has pre release their windows 10 . Is anyone know that now metatrader can run full function on windows 10 mobile ?
I'm looking for a TzPivots Dashboard, displaying where price is.. at the mr1, r1, s1, etc.. for all the pairs in my watch list on a 15m time frame. I would be extremely grateful and i'm sure lots of other people would find this useful as well ! Thanks in advance
i would like to set my meta trader with multiple broker demo accounts!! thanks
  CHF convulsion  (12   1 2)
Hi there guys, Anyone affected by the CHF news on thursdays or by the closure of a broker due to it
hi, i want to create a buy order with a predefined lot upon entering one single keystroke. how can i do this on metatrader?
Im asking because recently a big broker shut down after the big CHF movement caused massive loses on its clients and currently the broker's platform is also shut down.
Dear Mladen, Mrtools and other coding expert friends, Please help to make an INDI that show "the HIGH & LOW of the first 4-hour of the WEEK"like the attached picture. Thanks and regards, anton
hi guys, how can i send an order via email to metatrader. metatrader has to be able to interpret the email as a buy or a sell order. thanks a lot for help in advance.
Does anyone know in order for the program to be running do i have to run my computer 24/7 and do i need to have to keep the software running?
Starting with the previous build, MetaTrader 4 for iPhone and iPad became compatible with iOS 8. The new version provides even more significant changes. Below are the three reasons why you should update your application right now: New MetaTrader 4 iOS features improved financial news. Support...
Hi, I was wondering if there is a script or EA that will automatically close all of my currently open orders if profit for each order is above $10? If so, please reply with a link to download that script or EA. Thank you.
Hello , I have a problem for update chart I'm testing account with "Alpari-MT5" server for demo account my chart is not updating from 16 January but today is 21 January I test several symbol and test several account on vps and my pc but when I change my server for example FXCM that true and...
Hi, I have mt4, I am subscriber to several mt4 signals here at mql5.com I want to subscribe to a signal, however, when I bring it up in Mt4 terminal, under the signal tab after searching for it. I can see the signal, I can see that I have more than enough money to subscribe to the signal, but the...
Dear all, I am new to Metatrader and wnated to know if you can get 3 minute and 10 minute charts? If so, can you tell me how please as I dont see those periods on the periodicity table. Thanks Trevor
Drew Niv was looking for action. Then action came looking for him. While in his 30s, Niv built his young brokerage, FXCM Inc. (FXCM), into a money machine by turning the global foreign-exchange market into a playground for day-traders. But by early 2014, his hot hand had gone cold. Niv’s customers...
Hello,   I was wondering if someone has experience with intensive backtesting on mql4 and mql5. If yes, what's the speed difference and quality difference ..? kind regards, Wouter Vermeersch 
I need some help to modify this indicator. I want the levels to be displayed day by day like the day seperator. I want to see a breakdown to see if levels where hit in the past Any help