General - page 1193

Vidya  (4)
Hi. Can anyone point me at a Vidya/Price cross indicator, if not, can someone code one for me. Many,many thanks
Warren Buffett's 50th annual letter to Berkshire Hathaway shareholders is out. In it, Buffett talks about the company's successes, but also its mistakes. (Mistake #1, in fact, was buying Berkshire Hathaway.) Buffett's next mistake, however, ended up costing him and his partners $100 billion. Here's...
G'day all. Just want to share an bot I've rebuilt. First I'm no programmer but I like to think I can apply logic. Secondly I would like to credit the original author but unfortunately don't know who they are. So I have attached a little package to demonstrate the results I have been getting from...
TIME TO GO LONG TIME TO GO SHORT I HAVE NO IDEA
Hi, So far I know, referring broker, publicity own referral link to sign up in broker etc is not allow in the forum. My question is, Is it allow in the blog section? Because I saw one blog post, clearly referring to a broker with his affiliate link. I am confused. Need advice. Thanks.
hi, I had working mql4 expert, and after a new build it stopped to work as expected. Current build is 765 Namely, array passed to a function has no values. Please see attached full code and of its execution output: test.mq4 void OnTick(){ ArrayResize(listOfLiveMNumbers,10,4);...
Dear All, I have a lot of questions. if anybody know please kindly answer as; 1. How much for the rating to public my signal in MetaTrader terminal? 2. How to add signal real account for free? 3. If i want to subscribe demo account in mql5. Can i use real account to subscribe that?...
Have you ever heard talking about SuperFlat indicator ? No ?!? Just kidding, it's just supertrend indicator but highlighting flat zones painting them in a different color. This indicator is a modification of the supertrend indicator developed by Xaphod ( xaphod.com ) one of the best supertrend...
  Indices  (3)
Hello all, I just downloaded MT5, but I can't see indices, like the S&P, Dow, Dax, Nifty. Where are they ? Or you don't feature them ? Thank you Gabriella
Try it out. Search for any existing product in the market and it will show no results.
According to this release news about rent system : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/40945, there is issue where the system is not ready yet. My prospect buyer face the problem to rent my product. Anyone face the same problem? How to solve this issue? Thanks for sharing and answer.
I hereby propose to create a rating called Signal Quality Index for signal providers MQ can compare the Profit Factor, Recovery Factor, Draw Down, MAE, MFE, etc and rank the signals on each statistic and combine the score. Then from there calculate the SQR and rank the signals Who supports
H4 price is inside Ichimoku cloud/kumo with the following condition: The price is located inside kumo below Sinkou Span A line which is indicating the bearish condition with the secondary rangingChinkou Span line is crossing the price from below to above on open H4 bar for possible breakout to...
[Deleted]
Hello! "Shownticks" indicator seems to calculate ticks inside a candle for indicating (with arrows) the next candles direction. I need help in modifying the arrows so they are presented above the candle with a modifiable distance from candle (if negative candle is formed) and opposite, be presented...
EURUSD: Declines On Sell Off EURUSD: With EUR triggering a strong sell-off on Thursday, further downside pressure is envisaged. Support is seen at 1.1100 level with a cut through here opening the door for more downside towards the 1.1050 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.1000 level where a...
  No Charts  (1)
Hi My MetaTrader 4 displays "Waiting for Update" when I try and open charts. Anyone know how I do the update?
At the end of 2014, we informed you that the number of registered MQL5.community members had exceeded 440 000. By mid-February 2015, the level of 500 000 has been reached - more than half a million traders have MQL5.com accounts enjoying access to all services for MetaTrader platforms! The...
profitable indicator need to be programmed in return to know the strategy,the person who will do the programming will be able to use the indicator. anyone interested send me his email or skype. thanks
For the first time since the end of the Great Recession, US consumers paid less for goods and services than a year earlier, a government report showed on Thursday. The CPI fell 0.1% in January from a year earlier, the Department of Labor said on Thursday. The figure comes in line with market...
MQL5 Cloud Network: Cancellation of 32-Bit Agents and Double Increase of Calculation Price Over 4 billion trading strategy optimization tasks have been solved as from MQL5 Cloud Network run three years ago. And the major part of them accrues to 64-bit testing agents. The analysis has revealed that...
GOLD: Bullish, Extends Corrective Recovery. GOLD: With GOLD recovering strongly on Thursday , further strength is envisaged in the days ahead. On further upside, resistance resides at the 1,230.00 level where a break will aim at the 1,250.00 level, its key psycho level. A break of here will turn
High Frequency trading uses complex algorithms to analyze markets and cutting-edge technological tools achieve fastest speed in implementation. In this webinar, we will learn how machine learning techniques can help us design better trading strategies. We will learn about alpha in trading and how we...
Hello, im signal provider and my friend is copy me. My initial deposit was 200EUR and now i have balance 1060EUR. He has made deposit 1000GBP to his account and started copy me. We have set the volume to 95% account deposit. He has also rented virtual server and synced signals in MT4 We have same...
GBPUSD: Maintains Bullish Offensive GBPUSD: Having continued to remain bullish, more recovery is expected. Resistance resides at the 1.5600 level with a break aiming at the 1.5650 level. A violation will aim at the 1.5700 level and possibly higher towards the 1.5750 level. Its daily RSI is bullish...
Is there an indicator available where you can draw a horizontal line and if price touches it you get an alarm? And you can drag the line to a new price and it resets the alarm.
Hi Guys!   I just cannot find any good info regarding backtesting a multi currency EA.    I keep getting errors saying: "loading of iSpy (GBPUSD),M15 failed"   It compiles just fine!   Is it impossible to backtest a multi-currency EA??    Here is some code:...
Thanks metaquotes the new option to rent out products is good. Buyers now have the option to get products cheaper.
  EURUSD spread  (1)
Hi everibody! In Metatrade5 the spread in EURUSD must be Always VARIABLE or you can choose, as in MT4, a fixed spread? Thank you very much for your answer!
AUDUSD: Bullish, Extends Strength AUDUSD: With AUDUSD following through higher on the back of its Tuesday gains during Wednesday trading session , further price extension is envisaged. On the upside, resistance lies at the 0.7950 level. A cut through here will turn attention to the 0.8000 level and
Gentlemen. I have downloaded the manager (build 1085) and installed it on my laptop which is running windows 8.1 x64 os. All 8 cores of my i7 processor appears in the services tab but the Agents drop box shows only the figure 1, besides, the Add button is "locked" (not clickable). Port column...