3 · 7
I see negative review about NZD/JPY. This pair is few pips from SL level, I removed SL level on Friday before market closed. Why ? Because on Monday morning my broker has 4 timer bigger spread in first 30 min. As you already understand, the increased spread will close my position. I`ll set back SL level , when the market normalizes.
Also I would like to say about the current situation. Monthly profit (-5% )+ (-8% DD)= total - 13%. It's not great but this is normal DD because...
Hi dear subscribers,
In the last 2 weeks i have a low trading activity, because at the moment market condition do not suit for my strategy. I have my trading rules and want stick to those rules. I believe the situation will change soon.