Little Johnny was crying one day, and his dad asked him why. “I’ve lost five cents,” sobbed Johnny. “Don’t worry,” said his dad kindly. “Here’s five more for you.” At this Johnny howled louder than ever. “Now what is it?” asked his dad. “I wish I’d said I’d lost ten cents!”
10. They'll stick with a position for as long as it works.
9. They'll switch positions without an argument.
8. They pay attention to every indicator they know for what to do next.
7. Know to ignore anything else that's going on when the action deserves attention.
6. Knows what to do whether the trend is sideways, ascending or descending.
5. Avoids pairings they don't understand.
4. Does everything they can to avoid getting a call in the middle of the action.
3. Knows to control risk (any parents out there?)
2. They never try to enter when they're not ready.
and the number one reason?
Prepared to lose sleep to get in the action...24hrs a day.
An old broker dies and calls his three sons.
- You - appeals to the older, - inherit my house and live there with your family.
- You, - says the average - I leave all my money.
- And you, - he continued the conversation with the younger, - the only one of the three sons who inherited my profession. I'll leave you two of my customers, who will feed you for life.
Professor at college explaining marketing concepts to Students:
1. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: "I am very rich. "Marry me!" - That's Direct Marketing"
2. You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl. One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says: "He's very rich. "Marry him." -That's Advertising"
3. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and get her telephone number. The next day, you call and say: "Hi, I'm very rich. "Marry me - That's Telemarketing"
4. You're at a party and see gorgeous girl. You get up and straighten your tie, you walk up to her and pour her a drink, you open the door (of the car) for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her ride and then say: "By the way, I'm rich. Will you "Marry Me?" - That's Public Relations
5. You're at a party and see gorgeous girl. She walks up to you and says:"You are very rich! "Can you marry ! me?" - That's Brand Recognition
6. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!" She gives you a nice hard slap on your face. - "That's Customer Feedback"
7. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!" And she introduces you to her husband. - "That's demand and supply gap"
8. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before you say anything, another person come and tell her: "I'm rich. Will you marry me?" and she
goes with him - "That's competition eating into your market share"
9. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before you say: "I'm rich, Marry me!" your wife arrives. - "That's restriction for entering new markets"