RSI MACD MA signal notification
This program you inject as an EA. It has a function to disable and enable alerts and notifications.
To enable notifications on your smartphone you need to download MT4. The MetaQuotes ID can be found in the Messages tab.
In your MetaTrader 4 on the computer go to: Tools->Options(ctrl-o) ->Notifications tab and enter the ID found in your mt4 on your cellphone
The EA is not placing any trades. It's a tool for getting signals based on:
- MA crossing.
- RSI oversold/overbought.
- MACD crossing.
Very usefull if you are a daytrader and are not on your computer the whole time. So you can recieve notifications on your smartphone!
- FastMACD: Setting for faster MACD
- SlowMACD: Setting for slower MACD
- Signal: Setting for Signal MACD
- Price: Price of MACD
- shift: Price of the current bar
- FastMA: Setting for faster Moving avarage
- SlowMA: Setting for slower Moving avarage
- mode: Use mode for Moving avarage
- Pricema: Price of moving avarage
- mashift: Price of the current bar
- Period: Period for RSI
- Overbought: Overbought level RSI
- Oversold: Oversold level RSI
- Pricersi: Price of RSI
- rsishift: Price of the current bar
- Alerts: Popup alert (true or false)
- Notifications: Message on Phone (true or false)
- Min5-15-30 and hour1-4 and day1: Use this timeframe (true or false)