The Sell Volume indicator displays a total volume of sell orders. MetaTrader 5 displays the volume of sell orders in the Details tab of the Market Watch window. But it is not available in the form of indicator. This product allows to display the volume of sell orders as bars, candles, a histogram or a line for all trading instruments it is transmitted for in MetaTrader 5.
- Easy to use: no complicated parameters for adjustment.
- Color, indicator's levels, a vertical scale are adjusted via the set menu of the indicator's setting window.
- The indicator has an autonomous (independent of the indicator) on-line storage of minute history which is saved in a file.
- One trading instrument has one on-line storage, though you can download several Sell Volume indicators.
- The file is saved in a general folder for all terminals, that is why accumulated history will be available in all terminals of MetaTrader 5.
- History files are sorted for each trading server and instrument and appended until there is at least one indicator on a correspondent contract and trading server in any terminal.
- Accumulated history is available on any time frame as bars, candles, the histogram or the line.
- Information about quality of accumulated history is available at all times.
The indicator has one input parameter: Draw type — method of indicator display. A candle chart is set by default, but you can choose the indicator displayed as bars, the histogram or the line.
|Indicator Buffer Number||Contents|
|0||Sell Volume value when opening a bar/a candle of the main chart|
|1||Maximum value of Sell Volume on a corresponding bar/candle of the main chart|
|2||Minimum value of Sell Volume on a corresponding bar/candle of the main chart|
|3||Sell Volume value when closing a bar/a candle of the main chart|
|60||Index of Sell Volume candle color|
There might be gaps on the chart if data have not been obtained from the server for any reason. Quality of accumulated history is displayed as percentage in the upper left corner after the indicator's name. The higher the percentage, the higher the quality.
Following rules of coloring bars and candles are accepted in the standard version of the indicator:
- Yellow — Doji candle, open and close values are the same;
- Red — bearish candle or down bar, an open value is bigger than a close value;
- Blue — bullish candle or up bar, an open value is smaller than a close value.
Following coloring is accepted for the histogram and the line:
- Blue color — the current value is bigger than the previous one;
- Red color — the current value is smaller than the previous one;
- Yellow color — the value has not been changed.
You can change values in the Settings window of the indicator.
1. Action - teh action to perform. Two options are available: No - do not do anything; Export - export data. The default value is No.
2. File name - the name of the file to save exported data. If you do not enter the file name and leave the value 'default', the name will be generated automatically. If a file with the same name already exists, no new data will be written, and an appropriate message will be added to the log. The file is saved to the common folder of all client terminals \Terminal\Common\Files\SellVolume\Export\.
3. File format - select the file format to save the exported data. Two options are available: ASCII Text (*.csv) - text in the ANSI encoding (single-byte characters); Unicode Text (*.csv) - text in UNICODE (2-byte characters).
4. Recording format - data recording format. Two options:
Only CloseSV - date, time and close value.
OpenSV, HighSV, LowSV, CloseSV - date, time, open, high, low and close values.
Data are exported only once at terminal start. The period of the saved data is the same as the selected chart timeframe.