The EA is looking for accumulation and distribution phase to trade in right direction.
This EA works best on M15 time frame. You can use it for all currencies, but it's better to use those with smaller spread.
EA (set lot size)
lot_size - lot size
EA: (for optimization only)
- max_candles - searched number of candles
- min_atr_for_candles - minimum value of ATR indicator for the searched candles
- number_candles_for_atr - the number of candles used in the ATR indicator
- filter - use big candle's filter to protect profit
- atr_big_candleX - multiple of the average candle used to search for a large candle
EA parameters: (for open and close positions, for optimization only)
The EA uses special indicator to determine the sentiment in the market in the range of 0 to 100 (value of the indicator you can see in the left up corner), where 0 is the best condition to sell and 100 - to buy.
- indi_value_for_open_long - indicator's value for buy (usually between 70-100)
- indi_value_for_close_profit - indicator's value for closing long positions in profit (usually between 20-33)
- indi_value_for_close_loose - indicator's value for closing long positions in case of loss (usually between 0-10)
Before using on a real account you should test it on a demo account. Remember to load historical data.
Remember: Larger size of the position associated with a higher risk.
- close_profit - set to 1 to close all positions in profit (the variable "trade" must be set to 0), otherwise set to 0,
- trade - set to 0 to allow trade, set to 1 to forbid trade