London Open Bot
London Open Bot EA overcomes the myriad of problems associated with trading the London Open. It provides a low risk approach that captures breakouts of the Asian Session Range while providing flexible parameters that can be optimized for any currency pair or time period. While the EA is designed to run without user intervention, a panel provides manual control of positions as well.
- Asian Session: Start time/End time determines the time interval for calculating the high and low range of the session.
- Average Session Count: Specifies the number of sessions to determine the average range of a number of consecutive sessions.
- Average Ratio: Used in calculating the maximum range allowed to enable trading.
- Max Range Points: Maximum size of a session range to activate trading.
- London Session Start: Start time of the London Session when trading is enabled. This can be any time after the Asian Session End time.
- New York Session Start: Start time of the New York Session when all trading is closed. This can be any time after the London Session Start time.
- Buy Stop Distance in Points: Number of points above the high of the range where the buy stops are placed.
- Sell Stop Distance in Points: Number of points below the low of the range where the sell stops are placed.
- Lots Minimum: Smallest lot size permitted per trade.
- Lots Maximum: Largest lot size permitted per trade.
- Risk Percent: Percent risk of balance per trade.
- Slippage: Slippage in pips.
- Magic Number: Magic number.
- OCO Enabled: Enable OCO. When buy stop is hit the sell stop is closed and vice verse.
- Partial Exit: Enable partial exit.
- Partial Exit Percent: Percentage of lots closed when partial exit enabled. 50% would close half of the lots.
- Partial Exit Level: Percentage of the Asian Session range where partial lots are closed. 50% would close partial lots at half the range.
- Partial Exit Break even: Moves stop loss to break even when partial exit is hit.
- Panel Settings: Position, color, size, font size, font type, active color.
- Write Log: Logs all trades to log file.
- Asian Session Box: Color, style, width, inactive color, inactive style.
- London Time Line: Color, style, width.
- New York Time Line: Color, style, width.
Please contact me if you have any questions.