DT Oscillator is a smoothed version of StochRSI. Its interpretation is the same as Stochastic, though DT oscillator gives improved signals.
The oscillator consists of 2 lines which produce buy and sell signals based on their crossovers. In particular, when the blue line crosses upwards the light blue line we have a sell signal; if the light blue line crosses downwards the blue line, then we have a buy signal.
Main settable options
Parameters that can be modified are the following:
- DTOsc_option (Predefined 4 Options): this is a 4 predefined options for RSI, Stochastic and SMA periods.
- 0 : Custom Settings.
- 1 : RSI : 34 - Stoch : 21 - SMA : 13 .
- 2 : RSI : 21 - Stoch : 13 - SMA : 8 .
- 3 : RSI : 13 - Stoch : 8 - SMA : 5 .
- 4 : RSI : 8 - Stoch : 5 - SMA : 3 .
- RSI_Periods: RSI period
- Stoch_Periods: Stochastic period
- SMA_Periods: SMA period
- BarQnty: number of bars used in indicator.