Smart MACD M30
The Smart MACD M30 EA trades by signals of MACD indicator (Moving Average Convergence/Divergence).
It exits the market on receiving signals from the MACD indicator in the profit area, otherwise positions are closed by Stop Loss. The Stop Loss level is set according to High or Low parameters for the previous week. There is an inconspicuous filter based on open and close prices.
The trading volume used for opening positions depends on Risk_money_SL parameter.
The EA is optimized for EURUSD, M30. You should attach the EA to a chart and allow automated trading to let the Expert Advisor work. With proper settings it is also appropriate for other instruments. The only time frame is M30.
- Magic_index — Magic number;
- Risk_money_SL — Amount of money which can be lost if Stop Loss triggers;
- Profit_percent_risk — Percentage of targeted profit from Risk_money_SL when closing positions;
- Period_fast_EMA — Period of high EMA and low EMA, and period of Fast EMA MACD;
- Period_MACD_SMA — Period of smoothing moving average from difference between Slow EMA and Fast EMA;
- Period_slow_EMA — Period of High EMA and Low EMA indicators, and period of Slow EMA MACD.