Martingale BBmacd SMA
The Martingale BBmacd SMA trades by signals of Bollinger Bands, MACD (Moving Average Convergence/Divergence) and Simple Moving Average (SMA) indicators.
It enters and exits the market on receiving signals from BB, MACD and SMA indicators in the profit area, otherwise — by Stop Loss. The Stop Loss level for the first and next orders is set according to parameters of the Bollinger Bands indicator when you open the first position.
The trading volume used for opening positions depends on the following parameters: Max_order; Risk_money_SL; Deviat_BB. Martingale system, which proportionally increases the trade volume according to set parameters, is applied when you open a trade.
The EA is optimized for EURUSD, M30. You should attach the EA to a chart and allow automated trading to let the Expert Advisor work. But with proper settings it is also appropriate for any time frames and any instruments.
Description of the settings:
- Magic_index — Magic number assigned to the first trade; Magic_index+n is assigned to next trades, where n is a number of opened positions;
- Risk_money_SL — Amount of money which can be lost if Stop Loss triggers;
- Profit_percent_risk — Percentage of targeted profit from Risk_money_SL when closing positions;
- Max_order — Maximum amount of opened positions but not greater than 10; martingale is applied;
- Period_SMA — Period of high SMA and low SMA, and Fast EMA MACD;
- Period_MACD_SMA — Period of smoothing moving average from difference between Slow EMA and Fast EMA;
- Period_BB — Bollinger Bands indicator period, and Slow EMA MACD;
- Deviat_BB — Deviation of the Bollinger Bands indicator.
- A new filter on the daily timeframe "Filter_SMA_daily = false" based on the SMA indicator relative to the current price. Filter parameters are set by "Period_SMA_filter".
- Recommended timeframe for using the filters is M5.
- New parameters for setting stop losses by High or Low of the previous day (week): SL_Daily = false; SL_Week = false. By default, stop loss is set by the Bollinger Bands indicator's parameters.
- Default optimization for M30 EURUSD 0.0001 cent.
-Minor changes in the order placing algorithm.
-Improved parameters for optimization using open prices.