Investors who trust indicator trading and such indicators as ССI (Commodity Channel Index) and Parabolic SAR will definitely like this new robot which works on the similar principle.
How CCITrue Works
This EA trades in one direction at a time. The systems finds the best entry points in the market movement using two-level analysis of CCI and Parabolic SAR indicators. The first level defines the main direction of the EA's trade if it is broken. A position is opened on the second level.
CCITrue uses Take Profit, Stop Loss, Trailing Stop to close positions (settings can be changed in features). CCITrue can control free margin of the deposit and calculate a lot size on the basis of available funds. The EA does not use martingale.
Main Requirements to Account Parameters
- Deposit size:
- for cent accounts: from 10 USD
- for standard dollar accounts: from 100 USD
- Recommended quotes: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURGBP, EURJPY;
- Trading period: Н1
- Minimum leverage: no less than 1:200
- Trading time: 24/5 continuously
- DynamicLot – enable lot calculation function depending on the deposit size (false – disable, true – enable);
- Lots – fixed lot size (if DynamicLot is set to false);
- LotBalancePcnt – lot size in % of the deposit (if DynamicLot is set to true);
- Min_Lot – minimum lot size allowed by a broker;
- Max_Lot – maximum lot size allowed by a broker;
- TakeProfit – take profit value;
- StopLoss – stop loss value;
- Trailing – trailing stop settings (false – disable, true – enable);
- TrailingStop – trailing stop value (if Trailing is set to true);
- TrailingStep – trailing stop step (if Trailing is set to true);
- Slippage – slippage;
- Magic – magic number.