- 评论 (3)
- 评论 (11)
This is a grid EA that is able to expand an order opening step. It also features the initial lot multiplication factor. The initial trade is opened according to Moving Average indicator. When the bar closing price exceeds Moving Average, while the previous bar closing price is below MA, a buy order is opened. A sell order is opened in the opposite case.
- MA_Period – MA period;
- MA_Method – MA averaging method;
- MA_Price – MA price type;
- FirstLots – trade's initial lot;
- LotsMultiplier – lot multiplication factor. If 1, the lot is fixed;
- TakeProfit – take profit in points;
- FirstStepOrders – initial trade opening step;
- StepMultiplier – trade opening step multiplication factor. If 1, a step is fixed;
- TrailingStop – trailing stop in points;
- TrailingStep – trailing stop step in points;
- Magic – magic number.