Ilan Dynamic New
The EA is based on the Ilan 1.6 Dynamic EA, that was rewritten in the modern MQL4 code. The Ilan Dynamic New project will be developing and improving!
- Trade Mode — operation mode (Auto — expert works in a fully-automatic mode, Long Only — only Long trading is allowed, if there are Short orders, then the EA will not open new ones once those are closed. Short Only — only Short trading is allowed, if there are Long orders, then the EA will not open new ones once those are closed. No Work — standby until all trades are completed. New trades will not be opened.)
- Comment - comment to orders
- Magic - unique identifier for the EA orders
- Work Time Period - EA operation time, for example 00:00-10:00, 20:00-23:00
- TF - working timeframe
- Filter TF - the timeframe for filtering the signals in the Auto mode
- Close All and Stop EA - close all orders and unload the EA from the chart, true\false
- Risk by FreeMargin - calculation of the first lot as a percentage of the free margin to the margin required for 1 full lot, 0 - disabled
- Fix Lot - fixed lot, if Risk = 0
- Max Spread - filtering by maximum spread, if the spread exceeds the specified value, then the first trade is not opened. 0 - spread filter disabled
- Max Orders - maximum number of order in the grid
- Equity Stop Use - stop by equity, if the drawdown of the calculated equity is lower than its maximum value since opening the first trade, true\false
- Total Equity Risk - percentage of the equity from its maximum value since the opening of the first trade
- Next Open Order by New Bar - open the next order once the bar is completed, true\false
- Lot Exponent - lot multiplier for the main orders during averaging
- Dynamic Pips Use - dynamic calculation of the minimal step between orders, true\false
- Default Pips (min step) - the minimal step between orders, if the dynamic calculation is disabled
- Dynamic TakeProfit Use - Enables the dynamic take profit calculation mode
- TakeProfit - user-defined take profit, if the dynamic is disabled
- Lock Use - use the opposite direction to exit the unprofitable order grid, true\false
- Lock Lot Exponent - lot multiplier for the additional orders against the main movement
- Lock Dynamic Pips Use - dynamic calculation of the minimal step between orders, true\false
- Lock Default Pips (min step) - the minimal step between orders, if the dynamic calculation is disabled
- Lock Dynamic TakeProfit Use - Enables the dynamic take profit calculation mode for the 'Lock' direction
- Lock TakeProfit - user-defined take profit for the 'Lock' direction, if the dynamic is disabled
- Draw Line Breakout Use - draw breakeven line
- color - color
- style - line style
- width 1..5 - width
- Draw Line TakeProfit Use - draw take profit line
- color - color
- style - line style
- width 1..5 - width
- Draw Profit Use - display the cumulative profit of all trades
- corner 0..3 - the corner to display the information on profit
- font size - text font size
Recommendations for working in Long Only and Short Only semi-automatic modes:
Use it in analytical period trend direction or during flat!
Do you not know how to determine the trend? Use your favorite indicator or technical analysis of a higher timeframe (a timeframe higher than your working timeframe by 1-2 periods. For example, use H4 if your working timeframe is M15, or H1 if your working timeframe is M5).
Dynamic TakeProfit Use = true/false - enables/disables dynamic calculation of Take Profit.
TakeProfit - custom Take Profit value if dynamic calculation is off.
Lock Dynamic TakeProfit Use = true/false - enables/disables dynamic calculation of Take Profit for Lock direction.
Lock TakeProfit - custom Take Profit value for the Lock direction if dynamic calculation is off.
- fixed the error which caused the EA to be unable to start on small cent accounts
- the take profit is made fully automatic and is 1/3 of the average volatility over the past 5 days.
- Long and Short was changed to Auto, this mode activates the filters based on indicators. When Long Only and Short Only modes are active, the indicator filtering is disabled and the EA works in semi-automatic mode.
- added ability to disable filtration of a direction by the indicators Indicators_Signal_Use = true\false. This option can be used only for mode = Long Only, Short Only
- added the ability to disable "locks" (Lock_Use=true\false) for the automated trading mode=Long and Short
- added the mode for enabling/disabling a lock
- added the new entry direction filter
- Improved entry filter to avoid entries on reversals
- Added spread filter (set in standard points): if spread exceeds 'max_spread', a new series of orders is not opened
- Added 'risk' parameter to calculate the first order's lot from the free margin to boost a deposit
- Stop Loss is now placed from the first order and stays unchanged when new orders are opened.
- Changed the dynamic step calculation logic, Bollinger Bands are used
- Removed two-way trading mode
- The EA uses virtual takes and stops invisible for a broker
- Removed RSI settings and Glubina parameter
- Added Bollinger Bands settings, since they are necessary for the filter
- MagicNumber is 0 by default allowing the EA to pick up a manually opened position or consider manually opened orders when trading. If you have deals opened by the previous version, wait till they are closed or set the parameter correctly.
- Disabled the first deal at the bar opening. By default, the entry is performed at the bar closing during the averaging.
- The EA does not trade by default. You should specify the trading direction in 'mode' parameter
- added the current profit and breakeven point display
- added 'close_all_and_stop' option (true/false). If active, the EA closes all trades and is removed from the chart
- minor fixes