SS Signals EA
SS Signals EA includes several strategies and uses several indicators running on several timeframes. The EA is designed for EURUSD trading on the M15 timeframe. It is recommended to use a low spread broker and a VPS.
- ExpertName - Expert Advisor name;
- Magic0 - individual number for Strategy 1;
- Magic1 - individual number for Strategy 2;
- Magic2 - individual number for Strategy 3;
- Magic3 - individual number for Strategy 4;
- SafeMode - risk management system;
- Lots - fixed lot;
- DynamicLot - dynamic lot;
- LotBalancePcnt - % of deposit;
- MinLot - minimum lot for calculation;
- MaxLot - maximum lot for calculation;
- OpenHour - EA operation start time;
- OpenMinute - EA operation start time;
- CloseHour - EA operation end time;
- CloseMinute - EA operation end time;
- ESN - he EA first places positions/orders without Stop levels and then performs modifications for some brokers;
- Spread - maximum spread value.
- ExpertName change it to hide EA name from brokers.
- Changing of StopLoss and TakeProfit is not recommended.
- SafeMode is always on (true).
- The optimum value of LotBalancePcnt is 20 (%).
- OpenHour, OpenMinute, CloseHour, CloseMinute should be configured for specific brokers.
- Spread below 10 or 1pip.
- SS Signals EA trades fully automatically, interfering with the operation process is not recommended.
- Using a VPS is convenient, preferably those that do not depend on a broker.
- EA operation start and end (opening positions, the EA can close positions after this time) 23:00 to 00:55.
- No need to download historical data to start trading, you just need to start the EA to the 15-minute chart and enable live trading.
- The Expert Expert has no expiration date.
- To test the EA, make sure to download data of 1-minute, 5-minute, 15-minute, 60-minute timeframes.
2) Fixed minor errors
3) Accelerated test speed