- 评论 (7)
This Expert Advisor is based on a niche upgraded Forex strategy named Schrodinger's Cat. A sophisticated monitoring over a currency pair (GBPUSD) is the cornerstone of this trading strategy. The whole trading system is developed about this pair. The opening price of a new bar for a prescribed time-frame is considered as a reference point, and the price moves toward this point and flips back. Average market volatility values over a certain period of time stand for Buy and Sell levels. The EA works on any time-frame. Data for average volatility analysis of the currency pair are collected from a trading period set in the EA. The time-frame (PeriodBH) recommended for volatility analysis of the EA settings is D1 (daily charts).
Trades are performed 1 or 2 times per 24 hours depending on market conditions. Any broker with 4 or 5 digit quotes will be appropriate. I recommend applying the EA on the VPS server and for GBPUSD, but you are free to try other financial instruments as well, for instance EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, EURJPY, USDCAD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, AUDCAD, AUDNZD. The recommended minimum deposit is 100 USD for a dollar account with the minimal lot of 0.01. Leverage is from 1:100.
- StartLot — initial lot;
- StepOrder1 — step from the current price for the first order in points;
- StepOrder2 — step from the current price for the second order in points;
- StepOrder3 — step from the current price for the third order in points;
- TPOrder3 — the third order's take profit;
- TPModify — take profit after modification;
- StopLoss — stop loss for orders;
- CloseAfterDay — close profitable orders in n days, if they have not been closed by take profit;
- Slippage — maximum price slippage;
- Pause — pause in case of slippage;
- MagicNumber — magic number;
- ShowInfo — show/hide trade info;
- TextColor—text color;
- Font — font style;
- FontSize — font size.