This indicator has two functions: first of all it is used for taking screenshots of the formation of a new candlestick on the chart, to which the indicator is attached, the second function is informative: the indicator shows the account details in the right part of the chart. These two functions are mutually compatible and have flexible settings, they can be used together or separately. So use this indicator to take screenshots of your trading together with the account details. What differentiates this indicator from the other similar ones (in addition to the info panel) is the possibility to choose information to be displayed in the screenshots.
Description of the parameters:
- Info - has three modes: constant information display, display only on the screenshots, information is not displayed.
- Profit - show profit details. Five rows are available: today's profit, yesterday's profit, profit for the day before yesterday; profit for the week; profit for the month.
- Account - show account info: balance, equity and margin.
- Drawndown - show drawdown information: current drawdown and lowest drawdown for the whole period.
- InfoServer - show account server details: account number, server details, leverage and spread.
- txtcolor - color of the informer.
- height - height of information display (distance from the upper side of the chart)
- Corn - information display side
- FontSize - font size
- Font - font type
- Screen - take screenshots on every new candle. If this option is disabled, you can use the indicator as a simple informer on the chart.
- FolderSymbol - create a folder for the symbol: every screenshot is created in the terminal directory ....\MQL4\Files. If necessary, a separate folder can be created for a symbol and/or timeframe.
- FolderForTF - create a folder for the timeframe.
- size_x - screenshot width.
- size_y - screenshot height.
- Now you can choose the side of the information display and the font, choose the height
- Now the INFO option has three modes: True | Only on screenshots | False