Chartist Moving Average
A modified Moving Average Indicator
It is only a Moving Average indicator, the only different is it will show Chartist line on the moving average level. Can work with Chartist Expert Advisor, trader can use this Indicator to open Buy immediately once market touch the Moving Average line by determine the Moving Average line name as Chartist Buy. Trader will also able to open Sell immediately once market touch the Moving Average line by determine the Moving Average line name as Chartist Sell.
- Line Name: Traders can put Chartist Buy, Chartist Sell, Chartist Buy TP, Chartist Buy SL, Chartist Buy Trailing, any line name that is recognized by the Chartist EA.
- Period: the moving average period
- Method: the moving average calculation method: Simple, Smoothed, Linear Weighted, Exponential
- Shift: the moving average shift
- Apply Price: calculation apply to open price, low price, high price, average price etc
- Chartist Line Length: default is 4 bar
- Offset Type: Choose between by ATR, by ADR, by Pips, by Point
- Offset Value: the value, use minus is below the Moving Average, positive is above the moving average.
Note: Trader needs the Chartist Expert Advisor to use this tools