I am a full-time system developer since 2010, having developed thousands of trading systems in the last 11 years. My main goal when developing a strategy is long-term growth. All my systems have to pass strict criteria in terms of backtests, out-of-sample validations on unseen symbols, Monte Carlo simulations on different data feeds, slippage, and increased spreads. The latest of my systems that passes all of these criteria, is called DejaVu EURUSD.
- Trades the EURUSD H1 with a focus on long-term growth.
- Opens trades at bar and uses no martingale nor any grid or "recovery" methods. Every trade has a stop loss.
- Didn´t have a losing year since 2015.
- Backtests with high stability on 6 years (2015 - 2021) on EURUSD H1. (Tickstory Data)
- Achieves an R^2 value (measurement of the stability of the equity growth) of 99%.
- Passes 1000 rounds of Monte Carlo testing with: spread up to 4 pips, slippage up to 1.5 pips, 50% randomized history data, skipping 10% of the trades, and still has stable equity curves throughout all simulations.
- Is unaffected from any intra-bar-action as it trades on bar open only.
- Is easy to set up: just change the magic number
- Will receive ongoing maintenance. All updates will be free of charge and are planned to be regularly released for many years to come.
- Needs a minimum account balance of just $250 USD or equivalent.
- Requires a leverage of only 1:30
- Works with 4-5 digits Brokers
- Spread Filter
- Equity Stop
- Drawdown Protection
- Fast Buttons for Closing Open Orders (CloseAll, CloseProfit, CloseLoss, CloseBuys, CloseSells)
- Infopanel with EA informations
- 3 Types of Money Management(Fixed Lot, Percentage,RiskPercent of Equity)
- Adjustable trading times
- Advanced algorithm for entering and exiting the market.
- Trailing Stop with 6 different methods
- Hard stop loss and take profit for each position
- Easy to install
- Before using on real money, test the adviser with the minimum risk on the cent trading account.
- Use VPS or the server with minimal network delays to the server of the broker
- Low spreads + low commission + quality execution - this is the main thing when choosing a broker for trading
- Allowed hedging account
- Before you buy please be aware of the risks involved.
- Past performance is no guarantee of future profitability (EA could also make losses).
- The backtests shown (e.g. in screenshots) are highly optimized to find the best parameters but therefore results cannot be transferred to live trading.
- This strategy will always use a stop loss, but still execution of the SL depends on your broker.