Gerda is a grid Expert Advisor. It features all the best qualities of a grid strategy, namely lot and grid step multiplier as well as trailing stop. It can also be used as a standard grid EA by setting LotsMultiplier and StepMultiplier parameter values to 1. Trailing stop can be disabled as well by setting TrailingStop parameter to 0. As you can see, the EA is quite flexible and easily customizable. The EA works both with large and small deposits with the minimum leverage of 1:100. Account type is standard. Timeframe does not matter. Thanks to the mathematical entry function for the first trade, the parameters always stay relevant.
- FirstLots - initial lot;
- FirstStep - initial order open step;
- LotsMultiplier - trade lot multiplication factor;
- StepMultiplier - order step multiplication factor;
- TakeProfit - take profit;
- StepLevel - price movement level step;
- Timer - price movement measurement timer;
- Slippage - slippage;
- TrailingStop - trailing stop distance;
- TrailingStep - step for the trailing stop;
- Magic - magic number;
- Com - order comment;
- ShowInfo - show/hide details;
- TextColor - text color.