- 评论 (1)
- 评论 (1)
Time-limited sales at $99
This EA is REALISTIC - it is NOT a holy grail, but it focuses on long-term growth.
It uses a grid system BUT it is NOT a martingale system. I repeat, it is NOT a martingale system; i.e. there is no lot size escalation.
Unlike a traditional martingale grid EA, this EA does not make you live in the constant fear of blowing up and losing all your money.
Unlike a traditional martingale grid EA, this EA does not profit in every trade. Realistic Trader can occasionally lose trades with very well-controlled losses.
According to the most careful scrutiny with extensive TDS backtesting, Realistic Trader is profitable in the long run with high stability.
- Default settings works on EURUSD M15 chart
- Currently supported currency pairs: EURUSD M15, EURGBP M15, set files can be found >>HERE<<
- Tested & optimized on highest quality test data available: Tick Data Suite's Dukascopy 99.9% quality tick data of 18 years (2003-2021), with variable spread, execution delay and swap to simulate real market environment.
- Focuses on long term profitability.
- High stability; stability = 0.95 in over 18 years of backtesting.
- Passes 500 rounds of Monte Carlo simulation.
- No time or news filtering is required.
- Minimal account balance = $200 (suggested money management = 0.01 lot per $200 balance)
- Recommended leverage 1:400
- A low spread, low slippage, ECN broker is always recommended.
- A VPS to run the EA continuously is recommended.
- Magic Number: A specific number for the EA to recognize and manage trades. Please use a different Magic Numbers for different currency pairs.
- Custom Comment: For your own reference only.
- Hedging Supported: Whether the EA will enter buy and sell trades at the same time.
- Base Lot: The lot size which the EA uses to calculate for money management, or it will become the fixed lot size when money management is turned off.
- Enable Money Management: turns on variable lot size according to account balance.
- Balance Base & Distance: e.g. when set to 0 & 200, it increases 0.01 lot every $200 of balance. (0.05 lot at $1,000 balance); e.g. when set to 200 and 200, it increases 0.01 lot every $200 of balance after the initial $200 balance.
- Indicators: Settings are all self-explanatory; the EA uses two filtering systems to determine whether it's suitable to buy or sell: Volatility & RSI
- Grid settings: Allows you to set the grid distance and minutes it has to wait until it opens a new order.