Gilas Trend is a smart indicator that automatically analyzes the current trend and determines if it's UPTREND or DOWNTREND.
It calculates the price difference of the trend line/current price when there is a change in trend,
It counts as a win if the difference is in positive # and loss for a negative #.
It accumulates pips difference from 2 points when there is a change in trend. Take note that it bases the value on the trend line, not on the current candle price where a trade is normally executed.
This Indicator just guides you where you will open a trade. You can follow the Arrows, or when the price cross the line, or both or this indicator can be uses with other indicators that fits on your strategy.
It will also re-calculate buffers if re - attached.
Buffer Guide For Developers:
- Buffer 0 =Buy Arrow
- Buffer 1 =Sell Arrow
- Buffer 2 =Main Trend Line
- Buffer 3 =Down Trend Line
- Buffer 4 =Up Trend Line
- Buffer 5 =Price Pin Point Entry
- Frequency = The higher it is, the more frequent the arrow will appear, input 1-12 Only.
- Rates_History = calculates previous chart history bar rate to calculate the indicator buffer; omits some old rates to prevent "Array out of range" or slow calculation
- Calculation_Basis - the option to choose, Trendline Value or Price Value.
- Trendline Value - Calculate the difference of trendline when trend was change.
- Price Value - Calculate the difference of the current price when trend was change, this is where the trade normally executed.
- Play sound on re initialize - If you have your speakers on, or your headset on, you can hear its voice notification effect that indicates that it is successfully attached, if it was re-attached or if the time frame was changed.
Please be aware that I am not open to discussing suggestions regarding this Indicator. I will update it own my own if I see any improvements that can be added.
All of the necessary info has already been discussed here, so please feel free to test the indicator on the strategy tester before purchasing. Thank you.