The indicator shows the divergence between the RSI and the close price of the current chart timeframes M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4.
- Red line - divergence of the oscillator and the prices for selling.
- Green line - divergence for buying.
The second point of each divergence is also marked on the chart as a pivot point for entering a trade.
- RSI_Period - the RSI period.
- MA_Period - the RSI averaging period.
- Period_div - the depth of the blocks to find the maximum or minimum of RSI in bars.
- Period_div_shift - the distance between two blocks in bars.
- DeepBars - the depth of history.