Krimbler Grid EA
Krimbler Grid is a simple and easily customizable Expert Advisor based on Grid trading strategy. Krimbler does not use indicators, it does not analyze the market. Its settings are very basic and straightforward - you should set only distance in pips for buy/sell stop orders and take profit.
- The EA evaluates every bar, not every tick.
- The EA does not place stop losses.
- No New Orders - prevent the EA from placing new orders.
- Lots - lot size.
- Magic Number - MagicNumber for order identification.
- Currency - very important setting to make the EA work properly. The right value depends on your account currency and currency pair. For example, for USD account - setting for EURUSD pair should be 1.33, for USDJPY pair - 1. For example, for RUR account - setting for EURUSD pair should be 47, for USDJPY pair - 33 (use current exchange rates).
- Slippage - allowed slippage.
- Pips to Place Buy/Sell Stop Orders - distance to place buy/sell stop orders.
- Take Profit: Amount in Currency - take profit (amount in currency); grid size is based on this value.
- Manual Buy Price (optional) - the price for placing initial buy orders can be set manually here.
- Manual Sell Price (optional) - the price for placing initial sell orders can be set manually here.