The Hedge Flex Expert Advisor simultaneously opens positions on ttwo selected pairs - the main and the "HEDGE" one - in specified directions. It closes the position with a profit by Take Profit and opens a new one in the same direction. A losing position is 'AveragingMUL' times averaged after 'AveragingLevel' points. After the averaged position is closed by Take Profit or Stop Loss (TrailingStop), the other position is also closed, regardless of the result.
In contrast to the previous EA "HEDGE", here it is possible to separately set the volume, level of averaging, TakeProfit, TrailingStop level and direction (BUY/SELL) for each pair.
It is possible to limit the maximum risk size in % of the deposit.
The Expert Advisor parameters can be changed via its interface without the need to disable the trading robot (see Screenshots).
Chart's time frame does not matter.
The Expert Advisor works both with four- and five-digit quotes.
- AveragingMUL - the rate of a loss-making position averaging;
- Trailing Stop - enabling/disabling the Trailing Stop function;
- Risk - risk level as a % of the balance. When this level is reached, the Expert Advisor closes a position and stops;
- Volume - the volume of a position in lots for each pair;
- Trend - a button for selecting direction for each pair (BUY or SELL);
- Take Profit - the Take Profit level in points for each pair;
- Averaging - the level of loss-making position averaging for each pair;
- Trailing Stop - the "Trailing Stop" level for each pair in points (for position averaging).
Symbol 1 - the main pair.
Symbol 2 - the "hedge" pair, can be any currency pair allowing a trader to arrange the "lock".
If you have any questions, please send them to email@example.com.