MA Multi Expert
3MA Multi Expert MT4 - Safe and stable multi trading robot driven by Moving Average Index (MA). Additionally functions such as adaptive trailing stop,break even and partial order close to secure position profit. No dangerous trading methods used.
Expert default menu settings trade 28 currency pairs from one single chart. Forex tested others not,but may function perfectly fine on other instruments as well. This is a medium/long term system and not a scalper! Not mandatory to use defaults as you may want to experiment with your own settings and symbols
Recommended deposit 28 pairs traded ~ $50-100/symbol ~ $1500-$3000 with money management,risk % between 1-2 and this is based on a leverage 500.
Broker choice - No specific,use your own favorite
VPS - To achieve a stable operation it's a good choice to use one
Signal myfxbook https://cs-robots5.webnode.se/myfxbookauth/
Signal MQL5 https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/890306
3MA Multi Expert advantages
- 4 in 1 order modes - 1. TP/SL virtual by signal 2. TP/SL automated levels 3. TP/SL defined levels + signal 4. TP/SL by defined levels
- Adaptive trailing stop/break even
- Adaptive partial order close
- Fully configurable Moving Average Index
- Risk assessment with money management - Trade with fixed sized or risk % sized contracts. Dynamic risk % when TP/SL mode 2,3 or 4
- GMT time and weekday manager
How to setup and start trading with 3MA Multi Expert default settings?
- Open up one chart,any symbol of your choice and time frame H1 (60min), attach 3MA Multi Expert to it. As default all 28 currency pairs traded but you can subtract those not wanted with #9 or add your own. Set desired maximum allowed spread with #7 that can be traded (optional),set desired risk with #12-14.
- Alternatively you can trade any symbol separately chart by chart by attaching 3MA Multi Expert to each one of them. No need to set different magic numbers and 3MA Multi Expert always works with it's own orders and never interfere with other experts you may have on the same account. Make sure in this case setting #9 match your single traded chart symbol and remove all other.
3MA Multi Expert menu setting categories
- General expert settings - Properties,pause,levels,dash,magic number,slippage,spread and comments
- Symbol settings - Traded symbols,symbol prefix and suffix
- Risk assessment - Fixed sized or risk % sized contracts
- Partial close settings - Contract % and profit factor
- Order settings - Virtual/standard orders,stop loss and take profit mode switch
- Trailing stop settings - Start/step factors
- Break even settings - Trigger/padding factors
- Moving Average Index settings - Ma mode,fast,slow,medium
- Weekdays and GMT time settings - Broker GMT offset,GMT start/stop expert and weekdays to trade
- Report a bug or just having a question?
Virtual Cloud Server - Leading technologies and modern pricing
In general how to Purchase/install/update a market Product
1. Expert menu update
2. Order string comments fix