This Expert Advisor is meant to work both with small and large deposits. This depends on your starting lot.
The trading robot enters the market using standard Stochastic built in МetaТrader 4.
Orders are closed by trailing or TP - you can build a grid and enable common trailing for it.
The product works on AUDNZD (H4 - there are less trades, but the entries are more precise).
Files with settings for currency pairs and gold are to be added in Comments tab - you will be able to perform tests before making the purchase.
- UseVirtualStops - enable virtual stops.
- MaxTradesB - number of orders.
- StepB - order step, distance between orders.
- UseAllTprofitB - common or separate ТP.
- TprofitB - take profit.
- UseTralAllB - common or separate trailing.
- TralB - trailing, 0 = disabled.
- TralStepB - trailing step.
- LotB - lot.
- MartinB - order multiplier.
Stochastic settings (customizable).
- SignalLevelB - level beginning from 0.
- KperiodB - К parameter.
- DperiodB - D parameter.
- SlowingB - slowing.
- MethodB - method.
- PriceB - price type.
- UseAutoDig - external variables in points for 5 digits are multiplied by 10.
- BayCol - default buy color.
- SelCol - default sell color.
- Magic - magic number, no more than 6 digits (should be different when the Expert Advisor is placed on several currency pairs of a single account).
- NamTry - number of attempts to perform an operation if rejected by the broker.
- Slipage - maximum allowable price deviation for market orders in points.
- Com - comments on Expert Advisor's orders (can be disabled).
- ShowInfo - display data.
- Gcol - positive readings.
- Fcol - negative readings.
- Size - font size.
- X - horizontal distance for the text.
- Y - vertical distance for the text.
- Font - font.
- ENUM_BASE_CORNER Cor - a corner to position the information block.