only for the first 1 buyer - $349.
next price $399.
A trading advisor that uses in its work a strategy based on trend and countertrend algorithms, built on the principles of a quantum set of algorithms.
When using the standard operating mode, only 1 order is always opened. The order is opened at the beginning of each trading day.
By default, no additional set files are required.
- Currency pairs: EUR/USD;
- Leverage: >200;
- Timeframe: M5;
- Broker: any;
- Account: any, but preferably ECN;
- Trading on accounts with zero Stop Levels is recommended.
General Trading Settings
- Start trading - enable/disable the Expert Advisor.
- TakeProfit - take profit value for the orders opened by the EA, depends on the specific currency pair and trading style (if set to zero, ATR values are used);
- StopLoss - stop loss value, depending on the trading style (if set to zero, ATR values are used).
- Maximum spread - maximum allowable spread;
- Slip - maximum allowed slippage.
- MagicNumber - unique number of positions opened by the EA;
- Set name - Set name;
- Comment for order - a unique comment on open positions by an adviser;
- Use Info Panel - enable/disable the information panel.
- Activate of support orders - activation of support orders;
- Maximum support orders - the maximum number of open support orders;
- LotExponent in support orders - lot exponent for support orders;
- Use filter for minimum distance - use a filter to open support orders;
- Minimum distance between support orders - the minimum distance between support orders.
- Lots - initial lot size. It is activated, if the values of Risk and DepoStep are zero;
- Risk - percentage of the deposit balance to increase the initial lot. It is activated, if the value of Lots size is zero;
- DepoStep - deposit size step for doubling the initial lot. It is activated, if the values of Lots and Risk are zero.
- Stop by equity - enable/disable limitation of losses by equity.
- Value of equity - allowable loss by equity, at which all orders previously opened by the EA are closed.