This script places locking pending orders. The direction of pending orders for the script is below the Bid price line. The number of characters in the price does not matter.
- Change prices "Buy" - the last character of the price when placing Buy Limit pending order (from 0 to 9).
- Change prices "Sell" - the last character of the price when placing Sell Stop pending order (from 0 to 9).
- Distance from ASK - approximate distance from Bid price, at which the orders are opened.
- Position changes in the price - changing the number of characters in the price from five to 4 or from 3 to 1. Example for a five-character price:
- Value 1 - 1.36435;
- Value 2 - 1.3643;
- Value 3 - 1.364;
- Value 4 - 1.36;
- Value 5 - 1.3;
- Value 6 - 1.
- Number of pairs - minimum number of opened pairs of orders, not less than one pair.
- Volume - one lot is placed for all orders.
- Pause - pause between opening orders.