Highs and Lows
Highs and Lows indicator displays the highest highs and the lowest lows for a set number of bars starting on a set bar.
- StartBar - bar, from which calculations begin.
- IndicatorPeriod - number of bars to use in calculations from StartBar.
- LineLengthPeriod - length in bars for the indicator line length.
- UpperPipDiff - number of pips above high indicator value to display the upper line.
- LowerPipDiff - number of pips below low indicator value to display the lower line.
- HL_or_OC - High/Low or Open/Close for calculations.
Indicator parameters can be changed to show the highest high and lowest low, or the highest open/close and the lowest open/close over a set of bars. Line color and thickness are adjustable.