Market Price Anomaly USDJPY
This is a single pair traditional strategy designed for the USDJPY; it has a stop-loss and profit target larger than the stop-loss.
It uses a Dynamic Time Warping algorithm to extract a price anomaly specific to the USDJPY. Dynamic Time Warping is not from Star Trek; it is a technique used to compare the similarity between time series with different lengths. In the case of Market Price Anomaly USDJPY, a comparison of the Average True Range and Bollinger Band on the H1, H4 and D1 has been undertaken which has extracted a profitable market anomaly for us to exploit. Depending on the success of this EA, more EAs will be released taking advantage of the power of Dynamic Time Warping.
- Advisor category: Dynamic Time Warping of the H1, H4 and D1 Average True Range and Bollinger Band combinations
- Time frame: H1 and GMT+3 - (Currently - 05/2020) or GMT+2 with US DST.
- Pair: USDJPY;
- Trading Time: Intraday;
- Medium Risk: 5% per trade;
- Minimum Deposit: $100;
- Risk Control:
a) Optimizable stop-loss of 50pips;
b) Optimizable profit target of 100pips;
c) Stop order entry
d) Trade time filter option
e) Optimizable Parameters:
- PT_PIPS = 100- Profit target pips
- SL_PIPS = 50 - Stop loss pips
- Stop order filter: -1 to 1: Step 0.01