- 评论 (4)
SFE Night Scalper MT5
This system takes advantage of the stagnation of the market at the final of the New York session and the first hours after that close. It detects small deviations and enters in the contrary direction trying to close the operation in the level before that deviation happens. If the operation does not close with profit during the stagnation hours, the EA tries to exit in a favourable condition in the next hours, before the European session opens again.
From version 10.0 the MT5 version uses the built in mql5 Calendar to filter out new trades on News events realted with the currency.
The EA is very easy to setup, and can be used with the default parameters. Only parameters related with the GMT of the broker and the size of the orders must be checked.
The EA must be attached to ONLY one M5 chart. Use an EURUSD chart is recommended.
If the names of the symbols aren't the common in your broker platform, update the names in the Symbol List parameter.
The EA is very lightweight in resources demand, and can be used with other EAs.
The EA must be backtested on the M5 timeframe with REAL TICKS. All the symbols used can be backtested together (in the mt5 version) using the 'Test Full List' parameter
- Broker GMT. Enter the GMT offset of your broker in the winter period (not DST)
- Broker appplies DST. Enter 'yes' if your broker changes the GMT offset, in the DST period
- Autolot. Balance percentage to consider. Define the percentage of your account balance to assign (0-200.0).
- Autolot. Percentage risk/trade. Risk assumed in each position.
- Dow Jones Index Symbol Name. Used for analyse the volatility.
- Symbol List. The list of pairs to trade. You must use the semicolon character (;) to separate the pairs selected.
- New Positons: Max.Spread (pips)
- Symbol Suffix. Optional. Enter the suffix to add in the list of symbols.
- Use Calendar Filter. 1.Yes 0.No (Only works on MT5)
- Fixed Order Size. Applies if Risk/Trade=0
- Min. Virtual Balance (used if balance is below this value)
- Max. Virtual Balance (used if >0 and balance is above this value)
- Lot Size Cap. If > 0, will cancel orders with higher size
- Order Comment. Define the value of the order comment. Special key words: #magic.
- Minutes (do not open X minutes BEFORE the end of the daily session)
- Minutes (do not open X minutes AFTER the end of the daily session)
- SFE Stats Server. Optional. Name of the server for register the trade execution conditions
- Test Full List (put 1 to test the symbols on the list at once) ONLY FOR MT5
- Test Fix Balance 10.000 (Put 1 for Fix the balance to10.000) the size of the orders will be calculated always with this fixed value
- Internal architecture changes.
- event calendar added