Excaliber Expert Advisor is an enhanced and improved version of Harold-Bay idea from Automated Trading Championship 2012, which uses CCI and smoothed Heiken-Ashi for entrance and exit.
It trades on EURUSD H1 timeframe.
Excaliber has built in money management system, which allows you to put at risk only 10% (for instance) of your deposit. Each deal is protected by stop orders (Stop Loss).
The strategy comprises of triggering an entry when CCI shows overbought/oversold state and a confirmation is received from Heiken-Ashi. It exits market on Stop Loss or when CCI shows overbought/oversold state.
- CCIPeriod - period of the CCI indicator (default is 100)
- PassCCI - level at which CCI will be considered as a trigger;
- VolumePerTrade - volume used for a single trade if money management is turned off (default is 5)
- MaxOpenTrades - maximum simultaneous trades allowed (default is 3);
- MagicNumber - magic number;
- SL - Stop Loss of the position (default is 250 pips);
- MM - money management usage, true - use money management, false - no money management (default is false);
- Risk - risk percent allowed per trade (default is 10 pct).
Expert Advisor test results:
Excaliber having initial deposit of 10,000$ earned 273,000$ on EURUSD H1 in the period from January 1, 2012 to November 12, 2012. Net income comprised 2730% in 11 months. Absulute drawdown -0%. Maximal drawdown - 22%. The screenshots show results for 01.01.2012-16.11.2012 both without MM and with MM where risk = 10%.
You can receive similar results by downloading the demo version and testing it.
amir_avatar is a professional programmer, developing Expert Advisors for 5 years.