Learning how to recognize the trend should be the first priority for anyone who wants to do the technical analysis of the market. As a matter of fact, trends are what allow traders to reach their purposes in trading. Expectations are the most dominant part of the market that has the future impact on the behavior of price movements in everyhours and prediction of future movement is dependant on the ongoing actions that form both existing and future trends. This strategy starts to activate itself when there is a powerful potential preference of changing trend direction and it is applicable to all symbols and timeframes used among the traders in the market.
Note that Max Energy Handler can also be used with appropriate take profit and stop loss and also trailing stop according to the trader's point of view of the market.
Tips for getting best results
- Use Trend_Detection_Criterion to adjust the appropriate setting for your trading. It is recommended to use Trend_Detection_Criterion=20 for the indicator options.
- Recommended timeframe to use: M1
- Currency pairs: GBPUSD, USDJPY, GBPJPY
Requirements and recommendations
Standard or ECN account (Market Execution) with any leverage and normal spread, order execution. Deposit Currency: USD or EUR
- Trend_Detection_Criterion - amount for trend detection factor of the indicator.
- Alert_Option - user-defined alert setting.
Max Energy Handler creates unique, high quality and affordable trading tools. All the above definitions with the indicator itself make it an easy-to-use trend trading system for beginners and professional traders.