SFE Price Action MT5
SFE Price Action is an Expert Advisor with a great diversification of operations and different systems working with pairs and 4 timeframes. This increases the chances of sustained growth and reduces exposure to a single pair or individual operations. The risk is very controlled.
Based on own price action rules, no hedge, martingale, grid or any other type of dangerous practices are used, such as not closing failed operations.
You do not need any knowledge, the configuration is very easy and you do not need configuration or optimization work. It is not necessary to be alerted about whether the EA should be enabled or not. Due to its high diversification and low risk, it is safe to leave it always connected.
Realistic management of internal adjustments. Instead of trying to find the exact values that fit the historical prices of each pair, the EA uses values that are effective in all pairs. This demonstrates the strength of the algorithms of the EA and reinforces the possibilities of maintaining the good performance in the future movements.
Counting on a 10-year backtest period and more than 5.0 years of live action since mid-2014, it shows the EA's great adaptability to any type of structural behavior in the market, in trend or sideways. The robot bases its advantage on intraday volatility, which often occurs independently of market bias.
It does not need sophisticated trading conditions or high execution speed, it works in any broker (ECN account recommended), and the computer resources needed to run the expert are very low. All pairs and timeframes recommended are handled from only 1 chart
Live Signal https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/124880
The EA is very easy to setup, and can be used with the default parameters. Only parameters related with the GMT of the broker and the size of the orders must be checked.
The EA must be attached to ONLY one M5 chart. Use an EURUSD chart is recommended.
If the names of the symbols aren't the common in your broker platform, update the names in the Symbol List parameter.
The EA is very lightweight in resources demand, and can be used with other EAs.
- Broker GMT. Enter the GMT offset of your broker in the winter period (not DST)
- Broker appplies DST. Enter 'yes' if your broker changes the GMT offset, in the DST period
ORDER SIZE PARAMETERS
- Fixed Order Size. Order size in lots. Used if the parameter 'Balance for each 0.01 Lots' is zero.
- Autolot. Balance for each 0.01 Lots. If you set here a value > 0, for example 1000, the size of the trade will be 0.01 lots for every 1000 of free margin.
- Autolot. Percentage risk/trade. Risk assumed in each position.
- Size multiplier applied to the 'reversal' system (0=no trade)
- Autolot. Balance percentage to consider. Define the percentage of your account balance to assign (0-200.0).
- Autolot. Min. Virtual Balance. Balance used if is below this value)
SELECTED PAIRS PARAMETERS
- Symbol List. The list of pairs to trade. You must use the semicolon character (;) to separate the pairs selected.
- Test Full List (put 1 to test the symbols on the list at once)