ScalpingMonsterBot is a universal scalping trading system. It works on most major currency pairs. The best result is shown on the GBPUSD currency pair. The main condition for effective trading is the MINIMUM SPREAD. A spread of up to 10 points is recommended. Even better if the spread is 5 points. ScalpingMonsterBot trading robot works on the principle of a sharp impulse. The robot trades at price spikes. Robot does not open trading deals every day. The number of trading transactions that the robot opens depends on market conditions. In one day, the robot can open 10 deals, then pause for several days in anticipation of a sharp jump in prices. It trades best in volatile markets, where high-amplitude price spikes are taking place. At the same time, you can run several robots for trading on different currency pairs. To do this, you just need to give each robot a unique magic number. This is done using the Magic parameter in the robot settings.
Features of the ScalpingMonsterBot robot:
- Trades on most major currency pairs.
- minimum trade balance 50 $
- trades on all timeframes.
- Easily optimized to find the best options.
- Very easy to install and configure.
- trades both on the local PC and on the VPS server.
Parameters of the robot and their description:
- Lots - this parameter indicates the initial volume of opened trades. Further in the trading process, the volume will increase with each increase in the deposit. That is, if you have an initial deposit of $ 100, and the parameter Lots = 0.01, then after the deposit reaches $ 200, the volume of transactions will double as well and will already be 0.02. The robot trades according to the dynamic algorithm of increasing the deposit, taking into account the minimization of the trading drawdown.
- max_lots - in this parameter we specify the maximum volume of transactions. After the trading volume becomes equal to the value specified in this parameter, it will stop growing. If you do not want the volume to increase, you need to specify a value equal to the Lots parameter in this parameter. For example, if the parameter Lots = 0.01, then the parameter max_lots should be equal to 0.01.
- multi - since the robot trades using controlled Martingale, in this parameter we indicate how much the volume of the next transaction will increase after a loss-making one. To disable Martingale mode, we need to specify value = 1 in this parameter.
- StopLoss - indicate StopLoss size for opened trades.
- TakeProfit - indicate the size of takeProfit for opened trades.
- cumulation - indicate in this parameter the size of the sharp movement of the price, after which the transaction is opened. It is recommended to specify no more than 10 and at least 7.
- Magic - a magic unique number for each robot. In order to be able to run several robots in one terminal, indicate each robot a unique number.
版本 2.0 2020.03.24
Changed trailing stop.