With fluctuating economies and unpredictable markets, a great potential has been of making money by exchanging currencies has been discovered by monetary experts. But it is not just the experts, everyone is and can make money off of simple currency trading.
+++++ My profit by GBP Magic +++++ https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/46897#!tab=comments&page=1&comment=15272351
Features of the GBP Magic
- Expert Advisor is suitable for all types of accounts and with any type of spread.
- The EA does not require stopping during the news releases.
- The chart timeframe does not matter. This parameter is defined in the settings.
- The EA features a spread control, which prevents the EA from opening orders at a large spread value.
- If you set FixedLot to zero, the lot will be calculated based on deposit and the Risk parameter.
- Always use Stoploss to secure your investment
- Does not have special requirements to order execution speed and broker connection delays.
- Does not require high-speed VPS. Will work on most brokers. However, a good ECN account with low spreads is recommended to achieve the best results.
Currency pairs: GBPUSD, GBPJPY, GBPAUD.
- Currency pairs: GBPUSD, GBPJPY, GBPAUD.
- Leverage: >200
- Timeframe: All Timeframe (recommended M5 OR M15)
- Account: preferably ECN
- To use Trailing Stop, it is highly recommended to have an account with zero Stop Levels.
The minimum initial deposit is $100. >>>>>>>>>recommended $1000<<<<<<<<<<<
- MagicNumber - magic number to identify orders opened by the EA
- Slippage - maximum allowed slippage
- MaxSpread - the maximum spread at which the EA is allowed to open new orders
- FixedLot - If you set FixedLot to zero, the lot will be calculated based on deposit and the Risk parameter
- RiskPercent - percentage of the deposit balance to increase the initial lot. It is activated, if the value of FixedLot is zero
- MaxDrawdown - maximum allowable drawdown
- Trailing - size of the Trailing Stop in points
- StartHour - trading starting hour
- EndHour - trading end hour
- GMTOffset - GMT offset between your broker and GMT time