- 评论 (3)
MIB Pro MT5
Fully automatic professional tool for trading metals and stock indices.
The classic trading strategy of price levels breakout. Trading is carried out by pending orders taking into account the medium-term trend.
Dangerous strategies - grid, martingale, etc. - NOT used.
Minimal number of parameters makes the use of this Expert Advisor accessible even for inexperienced users.
Not sensitive to account type and execution speed.
Broker and type of account - any.
Timeframe - H1.
Minimum recommended deposit - $ 100.
Terminal - MetaTrader5.
Expert Advisor with simple and effective strategy: Yellow
If you want to trade in MetaTrader5: Yellow MT5 Hedge
- Hour to start searching price levels - hour to start searching trading levels.*
- Hour to finish searching price levels - hour to stop searching trading levels. At that moment pending orders are to be set. *
- Hour to delete all pending orders - hour, when all pending orders of current instrument are to be deleted.*
- Summer adjustment of broker - adjustment for daylight saving time (contact your broker for details).*
- TrailingStop in pips - trailing stop value in points. If 0 - disabled. **
- AutoTakeProfit - if "true", the EA will detect TakeProfit level by itself.
- ManualTakeProfit - value of TakeProfit, defined by a user, if parameter AutoTakeProfit=false.**
- AutoStopLoss - if "true", the EA will detect StopLoss level by itself.
- ManualStopLoss - value of StopLoss, defined by a user, if parameter AutoStopLoss=false.**
- Range from "box" to set order - indent from important price level for pending orders.**
- TrendFilter - if "true", pending orders are to set taking into account current medium-term trend.
- MagicNumber - magic number of the EA, which allows it to distinguish its positions from others. Must have different values for every instrument.
- Automatic lot estimation - can be set to "true" or "false". When set to "true" the EA selects the lot size for trading depending on the balance value.
- Manually set of Lot size if Auto lot estimation=false - lot size is set by user, if the value of AutoLot is "false".
- Risk level - percentage of the deposit, used for the automatic calculation of the lot.
- Max allowed drawdown - the maximum drawdown as a percentage of the balance, at which all positions on current trading instrument will be closed.
- Max Spread - maximal value of spread to set pending orders.
- AccountFillingType - type of order execution for this type of account. If the advisor does not open positions with default value of this parameter - select another type of execution.
* - Recommended parameters for the terminal time GMT + 2 (winter) and GMT + 3 (summer) - on test screenshots and in the comments.
** - depending on the number of digits in instrument quotes used by your broker, the values of TrailingStop, ManualTakeProfit, ManualStopLoss parameters and Range from "box", possibly, need to be multiplied or divided by 10, 100 or 1000.
I will be thankful for your positive reviews and ratings - it inspires us for further improvements of our Expert Advisors.