Precise Support Resistance
Precise support Resistance
It is enough for traders to lose money because of wrong SL or being hunted by SL hit. There are many type of support-resistance indicators (methods) but most of the time do not work very well and representing delusion levels which are not actual or accurate enough. Fibonacci is good but not enough and traders have experienced many times that the price broke out key level of 61.8 % without any reaction or retracement.
SPECIAL SALE! Promotional limited time sale for 49 $.
After this limited time the product price will return to normal
price of 89 $.
Add your review and give a five-star, then claim your free EA that works with this indicator.
Pivot points are not always accurate and most of the times those pivot points price action are minor or standing upon that causes SL hit. Round numbers or Moving average acts inconsistent and traders do not know it is probable for price to break out the level or react .
So what is the solution? This indicator (Precise Support Resistance) draws sophistical levels based on statistic and probability with putting in market volatility. It brings traders the choice power to set TP or SL and trailing stops according to proven levels having probability. Having probability helps traders for better money management and partial position close.
- Show four levels for each support and resistance
- level has specific break out probability
- Calculation is based on last 24 hourly candles
- In some cases, calculation is based on only today OHLC Candle
- Prevent trader being trapped by SL hunting
- Determine how much is the probability that price may break out the level
- Show spread of symbol and remained time that the candle get close
- Levels are dynamic so new candles results new levels
- Color: the color of text
- Corner: chart corner that information is going to be present
- Font size of information
- Font size of level names
- Time frame of calculating levels [it should be always greater than current time frame]
-improvement in graphical user experience