Bomber jacket - a unique trading system according to the method of Grainschild. The essence of the trading method is that we, using resistance lines, determine where the price is more likely to go now and open two deals in this direction. One deal with less volume, the second deal with more volume. That is, if we now believe that the price will go down, we open a SELL deal and a BUY deal. But we are opening a SELL deal with a large volume. Therefore, if the price went in the right direction, we made a profit. If the price goes in the opposite direction, we close one deal at a profit, and the second at a loss. And the profit received partially covers the loss. According to this system, we need the probability of the predicted signals to be more than 50%. And we achieve this through trading from resistance / support lines.
Our other products at https://www.mql5.com/en/users/master-mql4/seller
In fact, the system is very simple, but at the same time quite effective. It does not open many transactions, but these transactions turn out to be quite effective. On average, the system opens 1 trade in 2 days for the GBPUSD pair on the H1 timeframe. This is not very much, but stable.
How to buy this robot, read the link https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/498
- currency pair GBPUSD.
- timeframe M15, M30, H1.
- Spread up to 10 pips.
- Deposit from $ 100
- Take - take profit level for the second order.
- Stop - stop loss for orders.
- step - support resistance level.
- TrailingStop - trailing stop.
- vol - filter by tick volume. If the current candlestick volume is greater than this value, orders will not be opened until the candlestick closes.
- Risk - lot size in% of the deposit.
- mult - how many times the volume of the second order opened in the series will be greater than the volume of the first order.