Genius Impulse MT5
Genius Impulse indicator provides Entry Signal, StopLoss and TakeProfit levels by using special impulse pattern. When the market has momentum, indicator search for impulse.
Its smart algorithm detects the trend, filters out market noise. The indicator sends notification when new signal is produced.
Are you tired to use too many indicators? Please try Genius Impulse. It is easy to understand. The indicator calculates trend, momentum and patterns for you and gives best entry points.
It clearly shows where to Buy or Sell, where to place your StopLoss and TakeProfit levels.
I want your good reviews, please test it for free. I hope you will find it useful in your trading systems.
- Impulse searching, when the market has momentum
- Never repaints, Never backpaints, Never recalculates.
- Entry signals are strictly on the "Close of the bar".
- Indicator uses very less CPU, so it is good for multiple charts
- You may use this indicator for all symbols and all timeframes.
- Alerts are pop-up, push notification and sound alerts.
- Fully compatible with Expert Advisor (EA) development.
- Suitable for Scalpers, Swing Traders, Day Trader, Short Term & Long Term Traders.
- Easy-to-use trading system for beginners, advanced and professional traders.
- User friendly interface, as it is plug and play.
The dashboard visually shows:
- Entry - the Entry point of the last signal
- SL - StopLoss of the last signal in price level
- TP1 - the first TakeProfit of the last signal in price level
- TP2 - the second TakeProfit of the last signal in price level
- Maximum History Bars - maximum number of bars used for calculation.
- Graphics Parameters - control the appearance and colors of objects.
- Dashboard Parameters - control the visibility and colors of dashboard.
- Alert Parameters - control the alert options.
- Pop-Up Alerts: When it is true, it will show a message to your computer screen.
- Push Notification Alerts: When it is true, it will send notifications to your phone.
- Sound Alerts: When it is true, it will play sound file when a signal is produced