SFE Evolution FX
This EA include the best SmartForexExpert EAs of the moment and evolves changing the EAs or including new EAs along the time, based on the Author experience and knowledge.
SFE KISS 4.2 https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/25527 -
SFE Attractor 2.1 https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/39237 - https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/731758
SFE Stealth 2.2 https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/39238 - https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/729260
SFE Night Scalper 7.1 https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/12156 - https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/138420
SFE Breakout 1.4 https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/45196 - https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/731873
Evolution Signal https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/724356
These 4 EAs covers different main sessions and a wide range of market situations, and diversifies a lot the risk. The wide diversification gives more odds to get a sustained growth and controled drawdowns, although as always there is not any guarantee of the future results.
Look the video for backtest and setup information. The backtest uses the M5 timeframe. Any symbol that you can see in the symbol list parameters can be backtested.
The main idea of this 'portfolio' product is give you the opportunity to access to the best SFE EAs, based on a monthly fee, without the need to buy all the EAs. A big effort has made to include the different EAs in 1 mt4 file, and keeping the low demand of the computer resources. The EA runs very smoothly and only take care of his own trades, can be used with other EAs.
Beware! The current size of the orders (the balance for each 0.01 Lots) are for an account in USD, and is based in the recommended risk to get a good yearly growth without put in trouble the balance in the drawdowns. If the base currency of your account is other, and you want to be proportional to this risk, do the necessary convertion of these values.
The recommended risk works smoothly in leverages of 1:100. And for lower leverages like 1:30 also works well, the only that can happens is miss some new trades in moments of maximum activity.
- Broker GMT. Enter the GMT offset of your broker in the winter period (not DST)
- Broker appplies DST. Enter 'yes' if your broker changes the GMT offset, in the DST period
ORDER SIZE PARAMETERS (For each EA included)
- Autolot. Balance for each 0.01 Lots. If you set here a value > 0, for example 1000, the size of the trade will be 0.01 lots for every 1000 of free margin.
- Autolot. Balance percentage to consider. Define the percentage of your account balance to assign (0-200.0).
- Autolot. Min. Virtual Balance. Balance used if is below this value
- Synchronization ID. Look the SFE website for details about this parameter. By default, this parameter don't do nothing.