History holes finder script
Simple script to find holes in the charts of trading instruments
Works on any charts and timeframes (except weekly W1 and monthly MN timeframes).
See also my products here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/goldnmoney/seller
- Run the script on the chart.
- Select the size of holes in bars in the settings (if you run on H1, it means the number of bars H1).
- Choose until what date to search
After the script execution the places with vertical lines where there are no bars according to the settings will be marked in the chart.
- Search before time - specify the date to stop the search (the search will be performed from the current time to this date).
- How many bars there are in the hole - minimum number of bars absent in the hole on the chart (if it is started on the timeframe H1, it means the number of H1 bars, for example 5 H1 bars).
- Prefix for lines - a prefix for the name of lines added to the chart, indicating a hole in the history.
- Lines colors - line color