Signal 1 micro : https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/702240
GRIDIUM is a fully automated , Long-term [ 2+ years] trading system, from my X3 platform which uses natural fluctuation of the market to trade.
Default settings and recommendations:
- GRIDIUM has passed stress tests over the past 5 years.
- Minimum recommended Balance is $10,000-$15000 to trade all 6 pairs together. If your balance is less than $10K, use Mini or Micro accounts. Just adjust pair names, slipage and initial lot in the settings to suit your account. slipage in micro accounts is usually higher than normal accounts. You need to take less risk then. Trade 0.1 for every $2000 USD in micro accounts.
- If you want to trade in real account and your balance is less than 10k, you'llneed to deactivate some pairs. Message me for further advices.
- Increase “Deposit per Base lot” if you want to have a safer trade.
- Leverage doesn’t matter and is recommended as 500.
- By deleting a pair’s name, you can deactivate trading that pair.
- Run GRIDIUM on one window only. It trades all pairs together.
- Magic Number used is 1398. Keep this numbers reserved for GRIDUIM if you want to run it with other EAs. It’s not recommended though.
- withdraw 50% of the benefit once a year or so.
- It reads every tick, but takes action at the begining of Daily candle. It doesn't need VPS then. To have a reliable internet connection, however, VPS is recommended.
- Standard - Hedge account
- This is a plug-in and use EA. Optimisation is not required.
- GRIDIUM must work perfectly for the next 5 years, with max DD of <40%, using default lot settings. However, to keep it perfect, I’ll optimise it once a year.
- Developing this EA is a never-ending project. You may expect an even stronger beast in the future. After 7 years of research in Forex, I ended up with this EA. Gridium uses a special recovery system which makes it unique in the market. Its the only EA which can resist against Banks' manipulations while making staggering profits in those situations by sucking the retracement juice all the way to the last drop. This behaviour is apparent in the backtest graph, just see the vertical spikes.
- GRIDIUM needs the accuracy of 1 Minute OHLC for backrests. The results of “Real Tick” or “Every Tick” are very similar, if not identical to the 1 Minute OHLC, but takes a longer time to run.
- EA optimised from 2010 only.
- All presented test results obtained from IC market and Metaquote data base.
- other details, please feel free and ask.
Time frame doesn't matter. H1 would be ok.
- If you want to run the back test for a long time, keep it in mind that after making $8mil, with default setting, you’ll hit max lot ceiling for recovery trades which affects strategy. Use a big “Base Balance” or split the back test period into 1 or 2 years instead.
For backtests use 1MOHLC, every tick or real tick. backtest takes time, but the robot doesn't need high-performance PC to run, nor a high-speed internet.
Just be patient. Safety and profitability are the biggest advantages of this system. withdraw half of the benefit every 6 months or annually.