Currency Strength Adviser 26
Expert adviser Currency Strength Adviser 26 (or 28 as it should be)- 100% fully automatic multi currency trading robot. It's strategy based on currency strength measurement - if one currency is strong and another is weak a trade will be opened in the direction of the strongest currency that have been established. Chose whether to close each pair individual with take profit and stop loss levels only or with a combination of predefined profit level for the whole basket of pairs. Updated with NzdCad NzdChf (28) total traded pairs, this was forgotten while publishing this product and i hope it don't make to much confusions.
Eight currencies used to combine 28 pairs : eur, us, jpy, cad, aud, nzd, gbp, chf
This adviser can not be back tested due to the nature of the strategy as it uses all 28 pairs in it's calculation logic's. If you try to back test it, only a test order on H1 will be opened and closed randomly.
You need to have all 28 currency pairs listed in your market watch, if your broker does not support all 28 you can't use this adviser - Change broker to one that does!
Additional set file - (but still recommended to use advisers defaults)
- No dangerous trading techniques used, orders always have take profit and stop loss
- Dynamic position sizing risk assessment
- Fixed or dynamic take profit and stop loss (both levels fully adjustable separately)
- Trailing stop with break even
- Bar count order close
- Basket Loss/Profit close
- Friday early order close
- Pause/Resume adviser from opening new orders
- Inverted trading - Trading the opposite way
- Cycle manager - Continuous trading without break within trading hours or 1 trade/pair/trading hours
- Spread filter - Avoid trading during extremely high spreads
- Push alerts - Letting you now by receiving push messages about opened transactions
- I recommend to use vps and ECN account (CLICK HERE for best broker choice). Initial deposit should not be less then $200,always use dynamic position sizing with a max risk percentage of 2% (not fixed lots)
- Attach adviser to one H1 chart only, currency pair chosen does not matter. Default settings may or may not be broker sensitive, test on demo account first!
- Dynamic position sizing - Dynamic risk percentage position size or fixed lots
- Basket Profit closing - Close basket of trades when desired profit reached
- Basket Loss closing - Close basket when max desired draw down reached
- Instruments - Selected pairs to trade (max 28) - Separate with space
- Manual prefix - If your symbol contains a prefix make a manual input
- Manual suffix - If your symbol contains a suffix make a manual input
- Pause trading - If by any reason you can pause adviser from opening any new orders
- Inverted trading - Sometimes it may be useful to use the opposite
- Order string comments - String comments for long and short orders
- Magic number - Unique order ID identifier
- Order slippage - Maximum order slippage
- Spread filter - To prevent trading on extremely high spreads turn this on and set desired max spread
- TP/SL mode - Fixed or dynamic
- ATR settings - Time frame and multiply factor values for take profit and stop loss
- Both levels in dynamic mode fully adjustable separately
- Take profit/Stop loss levels - Levels in pips
- Trailing stop/BE - On/off,trailing start/stop, BE level 1 and 2 all settings in pips
- Bar count close - On/off, bars to count from order opening to close only loss orders
- Time management - Set trading hours start and stop and Friday early close
- Scanner interval - Interval in milliseconds (1 sec = 1000ms)
- Execution cycle counter - Continuous trading without break within trading hours or 1 trade/pair/trading hours
- High level trigger - Currency strong percentage trigger
- Low level trigger - Currency weak percentage level trigger
- Percentage decrease High trigger reset - Set percentage decrease reset
- Percentage increase Low trigger reset - Set percentage increase reset
- Show activity dashboard - On chart dashboard with trading and account information
- Print journal transactions events - Prints all order activity to terminal journal
- Push notification of transactions - Receive notifications about opened orders
- Dashboard corner - If dashboard used you can choose where to put it on chart, upper right or left side
1: Improved order module
2: Automatic detection of reversal zones for use with inverted trading
2: Dynamic (ATR) stop loss and take profit levels upgrade - now fully adjustable separately
3: Master switch removed - pretty useless in my point of view
1: Respect 1st trigger level fix including switch
2: Added possibility to turn Monday/Friday on-off
3: Added function to check relationship between iOpen-iClose
4: Added inputs for ADX auto trend detection (now fully configurable ADX settings)
5: Default settings changed - previous defaults and all other set files available from my website!
1: Small comments adjustments dashboard.
2: ADX value correctly shown in expert journal when order executed and printed out
1: Automatic trend detection setting added for inverted/normal trading
2: Chart comment dashboard loading
3: Chart comment trading hours
4: Chart comment trading paused
5: Bug fix order execution - Some times the orders got modified several times with same TP/SL which shall be done only once!
1: Completely new trailing stop with break even (2 levels)
2: Rebuilt/modified scanner that now works with timer instead of 'tick' which may been a wrong approach for this system and an input for scanner interval in milliseconds available.
3: Updated default settings - May or may not be broker sensitive, please test with your broker.
1: Signal improvement - Modified and partly rebuilt signal with main focus on trigger levels and how they respond to first and second currency. There has been a lot if work with this new signal structure that now has two operational rules to switch between.
'Respect levels' set to false: First currency trigger will be respected at the level set and second currency will be chosen as 'nearest' to the opposite trigger level set and a trade can be executed when triggered below, equal or above.
'Respect levels set to true: First and second currency triggers will be respected at levels set and no trades executed until they booth been triggered at those levels we have set.
2: A missing switch for Friday early close and seems to have been active in the order module even if it was shut off.
1: Important correction in signal module
1: Mega upgrade! Many new great functions been added
*Bar timer order closing
*Basket loss closing
*ATR calculated stop loss/take profit
*Signal validation timer
*Dashboard upgrade - Now with colorized visual percentage levels
*Friday early trade closing, avoid having trades open during weekends
1: All kinds of bug fixes
2: Inverted trading possibility added
1: Completely new calculation module as the old didn't quite work correct!
2: Currency strength percentages added to dashboard
3: Minor fixes and implements from feedback
1: As per request, external input added for traded symbols. Now you can choose which symbols to trade.
Just remember to separate each symbol with space like this - EURUSD GBPUSD NZDCAD and so on
1: Bug fix symbol count
1: Bug fix in order module
1: Symbol string adjustment
1: Added the two totally forgotten currencies NzdCad and NzdChf. Adviser now trades all 28 pairs as it should! Sorry about this mistake :P